Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If it wasn't for Wenger coming in and making them play attractive football, winning titles and attracting great players they wouldn't have got all these glory hunting spoilt brats for fans.

Supporting Woolwich in the mid 90's to early 00 was more of a fashion statement than actually understanding football and now Woolwich are about as fashionable as Primark.

Must be odd for the older Woolwich pre-Wenger fan to see the club become some hipster version of a football team but that was the price for success in that way and in that location (Islington).

The only positive in decline is you get to see who are real fans and who are glory hunting dicks. Spurs 90's fans like myself and many others on this board can never be accused of being glory hunters. Be interesting to see if we do win cups or leagues going forward what younger generation of fans we get.
Spot on.

That's why I don't want them to fall too far (relegation etc). I'd rather they still hold on to the worst elements of football fandom. If they were really, really shite I'm sure you'd see it would be only the more genuine goons who would go (probably some who don't go anymore would come back too). I'd be happier with them being fourth, playing good football and winning the occasional cup, taking all the new fans, while we challenge for the title and maintain our current fanbase (if that's possible!).

Nothing but a win tonight for Woolwich sadly

(please let me eat my own words:avbpray:)

Yeah they'll probably win this one and their whole fanbase will be Wenger-in again.

Even fat Robbie on AFTV this afternoon saying "If Wenger loses this one, he can't sign a new contract"

Like Wenger hasn't done enough to not deserve that 2 year extension. Deluded lot.

Oh my god...
kids-clint-eastwood-grumpy-old-man-gran-torino_zpsxuilmxlz.gif~c200

Steve Agnew should be telling his players 'if you can't beat this fucking lot you all deserve to be relegated '

2 games in hand for Boro on their relegation rivals, 2 wins would take them out the bottom 3.

I watched the game aganist boro and i can say that boro is a really poor side only clayton and negredo is premier league level players even so Woolwich struggled aganist them there was a good atmosphere in the ground though

I see that there's nothing on Arse TV yet, but when they lost last week there were ranting videos with minutes....and Fat Robbie says he doesn't do it for the clicks? Pull the other one.

Back
Top Bottom