Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pretty much career over - I think he's only got 14-15 months left on his contract at Woolwich.
So you're saying Spurs ended his career?

tumblr_n9ecnbiKYG1raip6qo1_500.gif

I don't like people extracting the michael of other's misfortune and injuries ........ but in this case, think I'll turn a blind eye. He is not a very nice person and shown great disrespect to our club. So yah boo sucks, you little lump of waste matter!

I don't like people extracting the michael of other's misfortune and injuries ........ but in this case, think I'll turn a blind eye. He is not a very nice person and shown great disrespect to our club. So yah boo sucks, you little lump of waste matter!
Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman , such a turn of language from you is so unbecoming in a forum such as this :clintonohshit:

Back
Top Bottom