Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If it wasn't for Wenger coming in and making them play attractive football, winning titles and attracting great players they wouldn't have got all these glory hunting spoilt brats for fans.

Supporting Woolwich in the mid 90's to early 00 was more of a fashion statement than actually understanding football and now Woolwich are about as fashionable as Primark.

Must be odd for the older Woolwich pre-Wenger fan to see the club become some hipster version of a football team but that was the price for success in that way and in that location (Islington).

The only positive in decline is you get to see who are real fans and who are glory hunting dicks. Spurs 90's fans like myself and many others on this board can never be accused of being glory hunters. Be interesting to see if we do win cups or leagues going forward what younger generation of fans we get.

It's up to older heads like us to guard against it

Does that include Emirates cups?
It includes the Fairs Cup, which is on a par with it...........

giphy.gif

Didn't really like the jeering when he went off, but by the same token, he's probably the last player I have any real sympathy for. Another player Wenger has ruined in my opinion.

Didn't really like the jeering when he went off, but by the same token, he's probably the last player I have any real sympathy for. Another player Wenger has ruined in my opinion.

He's the one that decided to bring us into it on that open top bus. That day had nothing to do with us and he could have just got on with enjoying himself, but he played it for a cheap laugh and further angered a supporter base who didnt really need anymore excuses to dislike him.

He made a choice, now he pays the consequences. As you say he's a fuicking scum bag anyway. Who the fuck spits at a cab driver? Sub human scum.

Y'ever notice how chummy he and Szchenehcnezeny were? They both resorted to slagging rivals to ingratiate themselves to goons cos their on-field performances couldn't do it alone. Coupla sub-standard shithouses who end up getting loaned out. Perfect.

He's the one that decided to bring us into it on that open top bus. That day had nothing to do with us and he could have just got on with enjoying himself, but he played it for a cheap laugh and further angered a supporter base who didnt really need anymore excuses to dislike him.

He made a choice, now he pays the consequences. As you say he's a fuicking scum bag anyway. Who the fuck spits at a cab driver? Sub human scum.
You don't have to convince me mate, he's a disgusting little individual. I dunno, I'm not trying to say I'm above it or anything, its just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'm not losing any sleep over it or anything though I can assure you of that.

Harry didn't hit him that hard did he? I feel a bit sorry for the boy but only a bit.

I don't! Like others have written he decided to gob off at us on the bus, attacks taxi drivers but is quite happy to hide behind Wheely bins when his gobby attitude is going to get him a slap.

I believe in karma and that little shit got his on Saturday

This is from a gooner writing on a Chelsea forum:

Hope you don't mind me posting. I'm Woolwich and won't pretend Chelsea are my favourite club but there's that saying, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"...This season has been a shocker for us but we can put it behind us so long as Spuds don't win anything. We're used to you winning but they have always been below us, never been good. Now, we are bad, really truly bad, and will be as long as Wenger stays which will probably be at least two more years, but it's not just that, Spurs have become - and I hate saying this - genuinely solid, everything they have done right the last three years since Pochetinho too over is precisely what Woolwich should have been doing. Honestly, I wish we had their manager instead of them. Please, please stop them. I can forget this season and the next two probably so long as them lot down the road dont win a trophy. You can beat us in the final, I can take losing to you, but not to them. One of you two is going to win the cup, please don't let it be them. And for crying out loud don't let them win the league either; I'm certain they'll destroy us when we play them, I'm glad it's away as I won't have to witness it. Don't rely on us to stop them or you'll be disappointed. Wenger can't beat his rug let alone Spuds. Just win your games so what they do doesn't matter, yeah!

This is from a gooner writing on a Chelsea forum:

Hope you don't mind me posting. I'm Woolwich and won't pretend Chelsea are my favourite club but there's that saying, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"...This season has been a shocker for us but we can put it behind us so long as Spuds don't win anything. We're used to you winning but they have always been below us, never been good. Now, we are bad, really truly bad, and will be as long as Wenger stays which will probably be at least two more years, but it's not just that, Spurs have become - and I hate saying this - genuinely solid, everything they have done right the last three years since Pochetinho too over is precisely what Woolwich should have been doing. Honestly, I wish we had their manager instead of them. Please, please stop them. I can forget this season and the next two probably so long as them lot down the road dont win a trophy. You can beat us in the final, I can take losing to you, but not to them. One of you two is going to win the cup, please don't let it be them. And for crying out loud don't let them win the league either; I'm certain they'll destroy us when we play them, I'm glad it's away as I won't have to witness it. Don't rely on us to stop them or you'll be disappointed. Wenger can't beat his rug let alone Spuds. Just win your games so what they do doesn't matter, yeah!
I'm confused, he's asking the forum members this? It sounds like a troll attempt to me. Why would you ask fans of a club to throw a game....

FFS, that club.

Please, you cunts. Do something for me. When it comes NLD, you guys have to get a cheer going of "YOUR CLUB IS A MEME" Do what you want with that, but that club's fans are so sad. They're a big Leicester, that's all.

Back
Top Bottom