Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As much as I'd love to stick the boot in, people really need to get off their high horses when it comes to hunting programs. Anything that is televised will be for either game or conservation purposes, and before you say goes shooting a lion conservation. These animals have been marked to be removed from the pack/heard to strengthen it, they then auction the tag off to the highest bidder to raise more money for the conservation park. Also the meat from the animal also goes to feed an entire community. There's obviously a black market that ignores all I just said but nobody is filming that for a tv show.

Just for the record I dislike trophy hunting but it is a necessary evil in conservation parks

As much as I'd love to stick the boot in, people really need to get off their high horses when it comes to hunting programs. Anything that is televised will be for either game or conservation purposes, and before you say goes shooting a lion conservation. These animals have been marked to be removed from the pack/heard to strengthen it, they then auction the tag off to the highest bidder to raise more money for the conservation park. Also the meat from the animal also goes to feed an entire community. There's obviously a black market that ignores all I just said but nobody is filming that for a tv show.

Just for the record I dislike trophy hunting but it is a necessary evil in conservation parks

Sorry, but this is just bullshit you've been fed by the people that profit off the whole thing. In reality, the fees paid are mainly going to dodgy middlemen and corrupt officials. They consistently kill the biggest and strongest animals which have the most chance of breeding and sustaining the population and they're killing at a rate higher than is sustainable. I'm not convinced that a dead lion that's been decapitated out in the bush is going to feed whole communities either.

Conservation efforts are different from hunting though.

Killing a weak animal humanely and culling the weak or dangerous is a lot different from a lawyer wth a gun maiming a strong healthy lion.

Personally I'm not fussed over hunting though, as there's no middle ethical ground for me, and people who think there is are just trying to assuage guilt or make themselves look better

Either you believe animals have feelings and rights and go Vegan, or you realise that animals are killed in pain for your meals and eat meat.

There's no halfway house for me, that beautiful strong lion is no more important and deserving to live than the chicken on your plate (and that chicken has been through a lot worse life than the lion...)

So humans are now required to sort out the weak and old animals from the rest? It kinda makes you wonder how nature ever thrived before we invented guns.

Shock as competition organisers 'Emirates' find way to let team with 'Emirates' on shirt who play in 'Emirates' stadium win 'Emirates' cup without merit.

But enough about the FA Cup....
Woolwich getting something given to them, no.
Only team who never got out of the 2 division on their own merit.
Always been dodgy cheating cunts. Even under Chapman, who was banned for life for doing the same stuff he did at Woolwich

Imagine waking up and remembering you support all of this.

Sanchez lip, Kroenkes hunting, Emirates cup rules, dog banners, Fan TV, Away boyz, choreographed flags, plane protest banners. That's just off the loaf in a few seconds.

Complete and absolute state of all of it - I cringe for everyone and everything associated with it.

I'd actually like 'better' rivals.

^ their social media team need shot.

Those Citroen ads and "she wore, she wore" bullshit. I almost imploded with cringe.

The Away boyz are the worst though. (very first post in this thread :))

I thought I've seen Kroenke before...

latest

As if Woolwich give a shit about Kronke.
Didn't Hill -Wood say he didn't want Kronke's sort involved at the club when he bought his first stake in the club.

Woolwich are rathe rlike Wal Mart and Kronke has married into these cunts as well

I know it won't REALLY make a difference to their season, but I'm glad their owner is a bloodthirsty immoral cunt...
They make the perfect match!

Back
Top Bottom