Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now they've won the first piece of "proper" silverware this season (the preseason treble :roseunsure:).
The life cycle of the self entitled gooner rotates to "unfounded optimism"

This is the best squad they've had since the invincibles - apparently.

They want to do something big this year because when Ozil and Sanchez walk on frees at the end of the season they're gonna be fucked. It's okay - Iwobi is gonna be world class!

Wenger says its all good because "they'll play better now they know they'll be in the shop window." You wonder where the monumental levels of delusion come from?

:dembelelol:

I look at their squad and I see unfounded optimism, winning the league in late September, followed by ignorance and arrogance, then deseprate for screams Wenger to leave, defeat to Orriborosow Yenka FC in the Europa League, Twitter wars, depression and finally suicidal thoughts.

Not to worry, next summer, they will be right back to where they are now, in euphoria after securing the Emirates Cup.

I thought Lacazette was ok (but would only get on our bench!!!)

Most of their "fans" missed the goal anyway as their end barely half full after HT

I thought Lacazette was ok (but would only get on our bench!!!)

Most of their "fans" missed the goal anyway as their end barely half full after HT

I actually felt Welbeck looked the best for them in attack. Woolwich without Sanchez and Chavs without Hazard look a bit like our old side without Bale.

I thought Morata was poor too even before his joke penalty

I think we'll finish above both of them next season so who is going to pip us this time?

ManUre?
Dippers?
Nah but worried about Citeh even with that fraud Pep in charge!

:levystare:

WHAT. THE. FUCK!?!

DG0IrgEW0AEnZ6p.jpg

tenor.gif

Look at his pants, 'PULLIN' written on them.
Pullin pants?

Knowing Theo it means pullin down his pants.
And Nespresso means follow this down to a coffee coloured chalice filled to the rim with frothy cream.
This way for a
Nes press o o oh ohh

Ps Granit Xhaka liked it. Arsne liked it, a few years back, and Oliver Giroud loves it

Shakespeare matching that tactical masterclass by taking off a midfielder for Ihenacho while still up 3-2.

Worked out well, didn't it?

It was a better move than deciding to put 10 men behind the ball when you're 3-2 up away at Woolwich.

Back
Top Bottom