Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

According to the telegraph Wilshere wants to stay in London and "fight".

Just walk out on Tottenham highroad man and I'm sure someone will take you up on that

Perry Groves saying if Wenger hadn't spent any money by now after finishing 2nd he'd be slated by the media. Pochettino is getting favourable press treatment.
This from the man that sells the Woolwich tickets he gets to touts.

If ever there was a more embarrassing sight in football.......Two sets of fan basses unite, UNITE!!! in their hatred towards us hahaha! The cringe level just went through the roof, we deserve so much more than this, we need proper rivals, rivals that go toe to toe, non of this pathetic hand holding. If ever I hear another Spurs fan join in song with either of these two then I'm done with football.

If ever there was a more embarrassing sight in football.......Two sets of fan basses unite, UNITE!!! in their hatred towards us hahaha! The cringe level just went through the roof, we deserve so much more than this, we need proper rivals, rivals that go toe to toe, non of this pathetic hand holding. If ever I hear another Spurs fan join in song with either of these two then I'm done with football.

Love it!! It's great that two teams who between them have won titles, euro trophies and fa cups ,view us as their nemesis with our 1 league cup in that time!!!

They see what we are now and fear what we could become with the new stadium, love it!! Bring on the collective hate, it speaks volumes about their fan bases.

I don't include spam in this as they are only around for comedy value

Original Franchise FC and Nouveau Riche FC showing exactly the type of shitty fanbases they are.

WGDOhmOj

I remember at Spurs Man City the year Woolwich had Ricoh.(Rioch not Coventry Ground)
The City fans tried to do the same thing with us, stand up if you hate Man U.
We sang back ' you're going down with the Arse-anal'

Last edited:
DT. If there was no Arse hole TV he would just be another anonymous sad cunt who's split up from his missus. When he has the kid on weekends he takes him to Woolwich and ignores him whilst he films himself. Wanker.
Nice and quiet the last 3 months. Nobody mentioned the cunt.

Back
Top Bottom