Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got to be honest, it’s occasionally amusing but it’s seriously unpleasant stuff. Ty probably has the mental age of a 14 year old, DT is revolting and that Judges fellow is like a psychotic green grocer.

His business model is to get mentally challenged losers and put them on the internet.

Funny, but.....yeah.

With Ty I actual feel sorry, he isn’t all there in the head and I mean that genuinely, he shouldn’t be on, I am not sure he is responsible for what he says and does.

The smartest one they had by far was Claude although he did that stupid ‘’DVD’’ thing with Son and lost his post, Claude was an individual who suffered from serious depressive episodes I believe but he did always raise interesting and insightful points as well as rant and rave in an amusing way. Most of the rest now are idiots.

Really enjoyed Alex Scott basically ripping Arteta to shreds with her comments. They’re starting to see what some of us have said about him from the start. He’s destroyed Abaumayang as a player.

Yeh well giving Aba a huge contract has also destroyed him a bit as well now he knows he is sorted.

We really need to appreciate how wonderful it is seeing how much a shambles of a club Woolwich are.

Giving a massive contract to a 31 Aubemayang- did they not learn their lesson from Ozil?
Signing a 32 year old Willian on big money - he looked so average today.
Having a terrible defence with the likes of rat faced Bellering and that tw*t Xhaka in midfield.

Then you have Arteta who claims some kind of victory by having 40 crosses.

Glorious to see the mess they are

Back
Top Bottom