Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My gooner butcher was at the match in the home end... he thinks Arteta is the biggest fraud in football, I'm sure he was happy with the consolation of been proven right...

Lego man is a ruthless robot psycho. It will end up very sour, nothing is ever his fault, it's always the players not being fully devoted to his cult like football doctrine. They are one of the fittest teams and are somewhat well drilled. That's all, they have, they will be shot by injuries and drops in fitness. His post match interviews disturb me. I hope he gets a 10 year contract.

They are invincible!

images-2.jpg

*were

Well-Known Member​

That felt like nearly all of our games at Old Trafford from 2007-

We’ve got our Woolwich back

Reactions:dka1, Taylor Gang Gunners, TakeChillPill and 4 others

• 44 minutes ago
  • #2,382

Got 7 accusations last 3 years. Not my fault 🤦‍♂️

First test of the season and we failed miserably. No points for being pretty. We proved everyone right who doubted us

• 23 minutes ago
  • #2,432

Say Yeh or You're Making The List​

Trusted ⭐
If Partey was fit we win that game so easily :roflmao:

Spoke to a gooner yesterday and he brought up the all or nothing documentary saying how impressed he was with arteta. I said he reminded me of David Brent and that he should work on his drawing skills.

That was the end of the conversation. I don’t get to speak to many in person nowadays so went in too hard too early. I should have coaxed him along a little bit but he knows I’m spurs and all he said was “I knew you’d say that”. Which then made me think, if he thought that’s what I would say then subconsciously he must think that too???

Back
Top Bottom