Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A trophy is a trophy so fair play.

However, this is the pinnacle now.

Rice leaving.
Juggling European footy again next season.

Might put a pound piece on them getting relegated next season.

They'll have plenty of investment money and they get to clear the FFP issues by getting big money in + Europe next season I'd say the future looks bright for them.

Seeing and hearing cunts already talking about how they are bigger than spurs, won more than spurs etc. fucking turn it in.

We've been awful with getting silverware under ENIC, but even a count over the last 40 years between their two trophies makes them look stupid there.

"....travelling from the Hammers’ old home at Upton Park to a reception at Stratford Town Hall....heroes will pay tribute to their predecessors in our heartland, starting the parade at the junction of Green Street and Barking Road, adjacent to the Boleyn Pub and The Champions Statue."

Their 'heartland' is Essex.

The second half was a decent watch but I thought quality wise it was abysmal stuff from both teams. Fiorentina reminded me of Wolves. Lots of nice passing in midfield but pretty toothless. West Ham looked bang average but always looked as likely to score despite having so little of the ball. Paqueta (who I wanted is to sign many months ago) has started to look a real player for them though at the back end of the season.

Posted this reply elsewhere - but in case it’s missed ( yeah it’s that mustard ) I wanted it here too. Fuck them.

“sorry if I am cutting across a thread, but I don’t think anyone of us needs to look @ West Ham with any envy. As nice as last minute winners are, would any of us swap Lucas’ for thier goal last night ? I don’t think so.

Do we look at Bolton and think “I wish we won the Papa Johns” this year ? I know I don’t.

First off we were not in the Papa Johns ( our mens team ) and second, it’s shit.

We were not in the Conference league and that’s absolutely shit too, despite what Robbie Savage might indicate, when clearly pissed or coked up.

When West Ham finished above us in 2021 I was furious. But that was a real insult, not last night.

This year they finished 20 odd points below us. By finishing 6 places below us they earned £6m less approx. By winning last night they gained approx £8m. So even on cold finances it was ridiculous how “serious” they took the whole thing, they could well have gone down due to this shit competition.

Keep the faith 😎 Much rather us than them”

Last edited:
Lots of claims of not being bothered by this on here, yet it comes across as very sour grapes. Some of you need to grow up and admit that thfc fucking up isnt the fault of any other club. Silverware is where it’s really at, but unfortunately when you run for too long by a bean counting accountant with the charisma of a block of cheese, this is what you get.
If I was a west ham fan I would be celebrating. It's a real achievement for a club like west ham.

If you’re a club without mega rich owners (oil or national state) then this trophy and the Europa league are exactly the aim. That includes THFC.
The Europa league is definatly an achievement for any club I agree. The conference was an achievement for westham, although I think the creators of it are raising questions as it was intended for the fringe european countries. Hence the size of the stadiums for finals. Perhaps they will create another to suit for what this was intended

West ham would never win a major European trophy so the competition is giving small clubs the chance at a European trophy.
Next season villa, another club who are more starved than us.

So although not fringe countries I think it's still doing a decent job.
It wasn't the intention though (hence the stadium size X2). So another one conference 2?

The Europa league is definatly an achievement for any club I agree. The conference was an achievement for westham, although I think the creators of it are raising questions as it was intended for the fringe european countries. Hence the size of the stadiums for finals. Perhaps they will create another to suit for what this was intended
There in that next season as they were last season and at the final stages of too. Lets just admit they’re having fun. Good luck to them.

Back
Top Bottom