Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be serious for a moment, what is this inquiry going to say about the stewarding. You've got three separate incidents of people running on the pitch confronting players, no one stops them and they seem to have run off without being apprehended either. (Though it looks like that Jesus bloke got a pasting in the stands). What if one of those had been a nutter out to cause real trouble, who knows how it might have turned out. Meanwhile there's videos of stewards literally asleep. Imagine if there was some kind of serious problem in the ground, who's going to have any confidence in this lot dealing with it? There's a West Ham fan on Talkshite saying the club is not responsible for the stewarding, but they made the deal, they have to satisfy themselves that all the arrangements are adequate. We all know safety is the first priority nowadays and they're clearly not taking care of business. I seriously think a points deduction should be under consideration here.
Was talking to someone else about the match earlier and she made the point that if the guy who got into the ruck with Noble had had a knife, it could have gotten very ugly. And there are some very strange people in that fanbase. What were the stewards playing at?

I'm sorry but what kind of tinpot outfit 'celebrates'/commemorates a former player's (I don't care if it's fucking Pele) 25th 'death day'. Really weird and sums that classless lot up.
Please just get bloody relegated so don't have to deal with their anti-Spurs bullshit for a few seasons.

They weren't going to, its just Liverpool got in touch and demanded they celebrate it as it happened to be when they visited anfield

Apparently Liverpool had a week where they didn't have a death or tragedy to celebrate / latch onto so they had to come up with something fast

Haha Little Lenny with the assist too!

It was great I tuned into the game at 0-0 after half time just to see how things were going and saw the whole disaster unveil live with Spanish commentary (Chicharito friendly) on the TV here in US, I said it already but when Barnes scored and GOOOOOOOOLLL BURNLEEEEEEY erupted it was amazing, Lennon was class, causing mischief he smelt blood!

West Ham don't even have that bad a squad. They have some decent players able to win games.

I don't think Moyes will get much out of them. He is a pretty shit manager. He has achieved fuck all of any consequence

Back
Top Bottom