Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What was the idiot with the corner flag trying to achieve ? And should noble face retrospective punishment ? I personally feel he went a bit far.

Guy on the pitch was a twat and deserved it. Hope noble doesn't get banned ...would be a bit harsh.
Corner flag guy was a tool!

Just seen noble interviewed on match of the day and by Christ he's thick!

And the twats conveniently forget that 25-years dead Bobby despearately wanted to hook up with his mate Greavesy but was stopped doing so.
I can't honestly think of any other club who would 'honour' the bloody death of a player - no matter how much of a legend. Bizarre bunch

They didn’t get battered though did they.
They could have been 2-0 up.
Burnley didn’t do much, they just defended like they do and nicked it.

If Lanzini and Astronautivic would have scored they would have been have a good old knees up muvva brahn, the bubble machine doing overtime and singing about Bobby Moore.
When have West Ham been a top 6 side anyway?
Why are they complaining. They have spent 32 years in 2nd teir over the last 100.
They have finished in the top 6 once in PL history.
I think 3 times in the old division one, from 1919- 1992
They are top 4 side in the next division down though.
Like Woolwich fans fans in reverse.
Getting all entitled for not being something they have never been .

Back
Top Bottom