Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have you seen the effort with bringing the seats closer to the pitch??
All they’ve done is make the gap bigger. The ST holders I know are fuming.
They are being bombarded with begging messages to renew.

They are sinking further and further, I genuinely think they will be the first Prem club to disappear off the face of the earth.
Even the more deluded fans are fuming.
Its a joy to behold,and during that time of the year when they normally remember and celebrate winning the transfer window a couple of seasons back.

Have you seen the effort with bringing the seats closer to the pitch??
All they’ve done is make the gap bigger. The ST holders I know are fuming.
They are being bombarded with begging messages to renew.

They are sinking further and further, I genuinely think they will be the first Prem club to disappear off the face of the earth.
So the bastards in the upper tier lose even more of the experience by having bigger Trampolines to bounce on.

Fucking laughable club

So the bastards in the upper tier lose even more of the experience by having bigger Trampolines to bounce on.

Fucking laughable club

Exactly that.
They have looked after a few at the front but made it EVEN worse for those behind them.

At some point they have all got to agree that you CANNOT polish a turd.
Nothing you can do will make it better apart from knocking it down and start again.

Levy had this spot in.

These West Ham fans all wanted that stadium including Phil Mitchell and his team of numpties

95% of West Ham fans wanted Wheelchair Zabaletta and other past it high wage cash drains

All West Ham fans rejoiced to all the shit big money signings and predicted big things because of them ie Haller, Formals, Gay Brazilian winger, Ogbonna, Diop etc

Of course the owners are shit but all the terrible decisions that leave them in their current predicament were supported heavily by the masses

Exactly that.
They have looked after a few at the front but made it EVEN worse for those behind them.

At some point they have all got to agree that you CANNOT polish a turd.
Nothing you can do will make it better apart from knocking it down and start again.

Levy had this spot in.

The "athletics legacy" bullshit never stops being funny to me.

That building is such a cock up from start to finish.

Back
Top Bottom