Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would be very surprised if we where only paying off the interest, if that is the case then the question would be what are we doing with all the extra cash we get that the stadium is generating if it is not going towards capital repayment. That would require a big explanation considering the interest is relatively small.

If we do get to a situation where by we have capital repayment issues then the bonds would be rolled but probably at a high coupon.
I think someone on here was saying that atm we are only paying off the interest. But I honestly don't know. Someone also said that under the terms of the bonds we have to keep @ £100m in the bank. Again I don't know how true that is.

Rolling the bonds on to some undetermined date is a very bad idea, leads to more interest and less money to invest in the team.

As funny as it is watching the 3 clowns lead the circus year after year, I’m pretty sure they will agree to sell the club soon.. From what I can make out, they are trying hard to sell but all deals have been short of their mark. One of the deals will go through..
that doesn’t mean it will transform them overnight, they will be in trouble no matter who is at the helm.

As funny as it is watching the 3 clowns lead the circus year after year, I’m pretty sure they will agree to sell the club soon.. From what I can make out, they are trying hard to sell but all deals have been short of their mark. One of the deals will go through..
that doesn’t mean it will transform them overnight, they will be in trouble no matter who is at the helm.

Reality is they won't cash out unless they're in the prem, but they at least owe us a relegation chuckle before that happens.

Unfortunately I don’t think we will see that under their leadership. Doesn’t mean we won’t under the next though..

I've got them odds-on (in my head! lol) this season....

giphy.gif

Why would any prudent purchaser buy a club with no assets?

No idea is the answer, but I know for fact that they have had offers on the table, one was considered apparently.
To me it doesn't seem good business but there are companies that thrive on other companies in trouble so I would imagine there are ways around most things.

They will always be investable because the reality is they will always be a viable business with the potential to make large profits

They are an established premier League team with a decent sized fanbase in London with a 60,000 seater stadium with no running costs and huge tv money

The problem is the fans delude themselves into thinking this should equate to regular cl football and regular honours played beautifully in typical "west ham way" Fashion when they should be happy with back to back top 10 finishes.

They could easily be a top 10 club if managed properly but they are miles behind top 6 and always will be and the fans will never accept that for some reason.

My mate is a season ticket holder at West ham and has had his ticket renewed with new conditions.
His ST numbers will go in a draw to see if he is drawn out to see a reduced capacity game!
However if unsuccessful he will get a credit note to be used in the club shop FFS!

Back
Top Bottom