Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GWJtgb8.jpg

I wave my private parts at them, AND fart in their general direction..............

its not really - Gooners have gone into hiding, once they win two games in a spin and get a draw against us they will raise their heads and you will remember how "special" they are.

its disappointing you have forgotten what a load of pricks they really are and to keep the hatred strong but not weird.

They have gone completely dark. Haven’t heard a peep for ages from any Woolwich fans

All bubbles are cute and pretty. Their very existence brings a smile to children’s faces. But then those poor kids that are being subjected to that shit at Stratford every other week need something to smile about, I suppose.

I saw their game v Bournemouth and they actually have someone who pushes a bubble box around on wheels spewing pathetic bubbles everywhere. I saw something similar at at kids birthday party recently. He wheels it round the Tunnel are when they walk out.. I shit you not.

I saw their game v Bournemouth and they actually have someone who pushes a bubble box around on wheels spewing pathetic bubbles everywhere. I saw something similar at at kids birthday party recently. He wheels it round the Tunnel are when they walk out.. I shit you not.

To be fair, there is a massive gap between the fans and the pitch. They’ve got to fill that space somehow and give the fans something interesting to look at.

I like this from the Pellegrini thread..

“He either changes to what was successful for us last season...three at the back, hard to beat...because right now style over substance is killing us, or he carries on stubbornly trying to implement whatever it is he is trying to do. ”

Basically they are advocating going back to the boring shite football that got Sam sacked! Haha

TBH when you have average players the likes of Moyes or Allardyce are probably more useful than a Pellegrini system type manager.

Pellegrini in my view wasn’t even that good with the billion pound City team, how on Earth is he going to get that team going.

For all the money spent they have lost the guy that makes them tick in Lanzini which don’t help. Most likely Pellegrini will get sacked and they will bring in a rescue manager half way through the season.

They should just accept they are shit and can only survive by playing shit boring football.

One of these years the media and supporters might catch on to the fact that money out and signings in does not success make every time.

I’m not saying Spurs did the right thing this summer (well, maybe I am), but every year it’s the same silly shit.

You are West Ham. You play in an athletics bowl like some Eastern Bloc club. You are a yo-yo club with greedy, actively stupid owners. Nothing is going to change.

Even Pelligrini can’t do anything. At least he got paid!

Just got in from watching my local team win earlier ( Bury) when I saw the pikeys score, made my day. Explaining how much I hate the pikeys to the locals, they all get me and are beginning not like them as much as citeh and manure. ;)

Been on the piss since 12-30 pm, so apologies for any spelling mistakes.

Fucking shit team they are, going down pikey cunts

Excellent drinking.

Keep it going.

Back
Top Bottom