Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whose the guy in the wooly hat who use to post videos of himself losing his fucking shit. Where is that guy I want to see him shaking his head not fat fuck Yanks playing at wrestling

Poch seemingly ranks West Ham rather highly amongst our antagonists (from the Guardian)
“It’s ironic because our worst enemies are West Ham and Woolwich but I love Manuel [Pellegrini] and I love Unai,” Pochettino said. “We have very good relationships although during the 90 minutes we are going to fight.”

Charming...this from a spammer...

Charming bunch. Racist & hitting old ladies. This from sKUMB

Don't know if anyone else saw this but there was a nasty incident at the back of block 104 after the 3rd Spurs goal where after a bit of an argument between an oldish couple and a bloke with I think was his son sat in front, the young ****er hit the woman in the row behind him who was old enough to be his grandmother. Hit her hard in the chest causing her to fall into the wall behind her seat ( she was in the very back row, I think near the steps between blocks 104/5 .Stewards did **** all - even when fans were pointing out who had caused the trouble, quick action from West Ham supporters prevented a bad situation from becoming much much worse. The woman's bloke looked liked he'd beat the **** out of the youngster.

I don't know what was said as I wasn't close enough ( I was sat next to the steps where 104 meets 103), but whatever it was it didn't deserve the response from the young bloke. I was disgusted.How would he have liked it if someone had done something similar to his mother or grandmother? it has no place in society and no place at WHU. Shameful that a supposedly fellow supporter would do such a thing. As one bloke shouted at him ' If i did that to my wife I could and should be nicked for domestic abuse'!

Not being of the generation who's answer to everything in life is to get your phone out and film it I haven't any photos or footage. Wish I had as it might help identify him. Hopefully someone has. All I can say is that he was about 6ft tall or maybe a bit more, dark hair and beard, wearing a distinctive 'skiing' type jacket in bold blocks of colour ( black/ red/ white). Didn't see much of the old bloke ( Dad?) but he lloked liek a heavy set bloke with cropped hair / balding and a leather coat perhaps?

Will be reporting it to the club, hopefully said ****er will be banned from the stadium for life.

xEFGNAo.gif

He’s absolutely Shite, their fans are really on his back..£40m is as bad as £90m for Pogba.

Lazio fans were laughing their heads off when they sold him, let alone the 40m fee.
He couldn’t get in their team last season.
Like I said at the time, if he was this amazing player they all said he was, he would not have signed for West Ham.
The only reason they got him is because no one else was interested.
Hey Billy, was the Spammers trying to fight last night?

their squad is so devoid of transfer value it's amazing. on kum they all pray that Rice signs a new deal but he's the only player the dildos can get money for. Their average team age is 29, highest in the league, players are either too old, too injury prone or brazilian. Relegation is inevitable, not in doubt
Not sure why you added Brazilian in there as a point of their shittiness apart from Anderson. After all we have a pretty decent Brazilian in our squad...

Not sure why you added Brazilian in there as a point of their shittiness apart from Anderson. After all we have a pretty decent Brazilian in our squad...
it's not a point about shitness it's about age, 99% of brazilian attacking players seem to struggle around the age of 27, they go back to the brazilian league, gain 20 lbs, get photographed by the pool smoking giant cigars, this happens 150% of the time

Was in the Magpie in Liverpool street and even there they started the "Running round Tottenham with our Willie's hanging out"song until Tottenham piped up and said at two a clock in the afternoon they soon left.

Right, there's no way that's gonna get anywhere near £2m, but ;et's say it raises a few thousand.
What actually happens to that money? Does the person who started it just walk away with it?

Back
Top Bottom