Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

pm-and-pig.jpg
Haha, that is a great series.

Boris is great isn't he - super guy.

Stadium to West Ham
New Buses (overpriced Sauna's with the main feature never in use as they cant and neve rcould afford the conductors
Garden Bridge
Boris Bikes (how do paris make a profit on them and we pay for them)
Cable Car from nowhere to nowhere

Edit.. Orbit Olympic Park's Orbit tower costing taxpayer ยฃ10,000 a week
The only good thing Boris ever did was to introduce the over-60 oyster card, saves me a small fortune! !

Penny beginning to drop.

I called him out for one off his articles on West Ham last year. Told him that he and other mugs were getting sucked into the hype the club was pumping out. Namely I challenged him to describe what their style was, what was their philosophy and to back that up with proof of one. To be fair to him he couldn't and I was surprised that over a period of a day we went back and forward on what they were about and by contrast what Tottenham were about. A year latter and I see this puts a smug smile on my face.

They did it again yesterday from what I saw, their best performance of the season. i doubt they'll play as well as that now for the majority of the year. They don't deserve to be in the EPL, can't wait to see them relegated again.

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

Someone give this Plank some salt..
I take it he never saw Bilic waving that imaginary red card last week or all the diving that went on yesterday, not to mention the surrounding of the ref. Dear me they've taken this defeat badly.

Re: West ham United v Tottenham Hotspur: Match Thread
by wildkard on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:01 am

I donโ€™t get why nothing is made of Tottenhamโ€™s gamesmanship (being charitable there). They do everything they can to cheat their way to a win. Niggly fouls, diving, taking throws ten yards further forward than it went out, timewasting, giving the ref grief. And yet all you hear is how they are โ€œplaying the right wayโ€. 20 fouls yesterday, and those are just the ones the ref saw. The highest in the league. I absolutely detest them and everything they stand for. Dirty Leeds? Shitty Spurs

I take it he never saw Bilic waving that imaginary red card last week or all the diving that went on yesterday, not to mention the surrounding of the ref. Dear me they've taken this defeat badly.

I donโ€™t get why nothing is made of Tottenhamโ€™s gamesmanship (being charitable there). They do everything they can to cheat their way to a win. Niggly fouls, diving, taking throws ten yards further forward than it went out, timewasting, giving the ref grief. And yet all you hear is how they are โ€œplaying the right wayโ€. 20 fouls yesterday, and those are just the ones the ref saw. The highest in the league. I absolutely detest them and everything they stand for. Dirty Leeds? Shitty Spurs

They are so, so bitter that the win just gets better by the hour.
The same niggly fouls that were only being given one way? The ref was a shambles and they still lost

I don't think I've ever known a fanbase lament how they were unlucky and hard done by when the fact is they went bloody 3 nil down!

Love how they completely overlook how they got to that point and how it would have been more bar the red card. Seriously delusional bunch and their ridiculous excuses just makes it sweeter.

I don't think I've ever known a fanbase lament how they were unlucky and hard done by when the fact is they went bloody 3 nil down!

Love how they completely overlook how they got to that point and how it would have been more bar the red card. Seriously delusional bunch and their ridiculous excuses just makes it sweeter.
Liverpool are up there.

It's only the gullible one's which admittedly accounts for the vast percentage. At least there are a few in this comments that acknowledge that their first shot on target took 60mins!!!! A fair number of their long standing hacks are recognising it too and have had enough of Bilic and recognised that they were pony and offered very little until we went done to 10 men. A lot of the papers questioning Bilic this morning too!

What's better is that both Bilic and Englands phantom footballer, Nobes, post match comments are pure spin, clearly fighting for a job that he's going to lose no matter what. He knows more than anyone that they can play shit all year but only need to put in a performance against us and his season is hailed as a good one. He's digging his own grave with every sentence that falls out of his mouth.

The one thing all these Vlogs,fan TV channels gives you is an insight of "real" fans views whether they be realistic or the car crash that is AFC:TV. I've watched a few over the last 12hrs, quite a few West Ham and although I knew there is a deep hatred of us,and vice versa I always thought chavs and goons were top in terms our most hated opposition but o dear watching some of these cunts are up there,Ty,Claude & fam blud are like a carry on film but the "ammer" fans they'd be dangerous if they had a brain! I see why Tottenham put them in the same category as the other two,feck me what a horrible,horrible cretins and if they were to disappear down a big hole it couldn't happen soon enough.....

The one thing all these Vlogs,fan TV channels gives you is an insight of "real" fans views whether they be realistic or the car crash that is AFC:TV. I've watched a few over the last 12hrs, quite a few West Ham and although I knew there is a deep hatred of us,and vice versa I always thought chavs and goons were top in terms our most hated opposition but o dear watching some of these cunts are up there,Ty,Claude & fam blud are like a carry on film but the "ammer" fans they'd be dangerous if they had a brain! I see why Tottenham put them in the same category as the other two,feck me what a horrible,horrible cretins and if they were to disappear down a big hole it couldn't happen soon enough.....
West Ham Fan TV is OK. They have a bit of perspective and a sense of humour.
If you are going to do it at all then that is probably how.

O yeah get that but it's how they view us didn't relise we irked them so much:pochsmirk:

Oh we irk them, we irk them big time. We are everything they want to be. They genuinely thought that the new stadium was the game changer. They bought into the idea that they would over take us.
That has been totally taken away from them, their ground is shockingly bad and they are stuck with it forever while they see the plans of our new stadium and realise the gap will only get bigger.
they use any slight occasion to try and get one over us but it's always pie in the sky. Recent ocassions being "beating" us to the Olympic stadium, we'll leave that one there,. Then there's their claim that they stopped us winning the league twice, despite them finishing 8th and 11th and us beating them in both seasons as well, not to mention we were 7 points behind Chelsea, but apparently those 3 points are what did it.

They cant stand losing to us and genuinely think they are our bogey team despite only winning 6 out of the last 23.

I love how much we bother them..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom