Controversial opinions about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And a lot of our recent songs aren't organic. The Deki song turned out to be created in some dude's room and super imposed over other footage of singing fans I believe.
Also... "gimme gimme gimme a Ginger from Sweden...."?? REALLY?

It's his hair colour ffs...

...I doubt this is the best lyric for us to be adopting in the current climate of unavoidable 'hair conditions' debate!!

Besides: "Gimme, Gimme Gimme De-jan Kulu-sevski..." scans MUCH better!!

...I doubt this is the best lyric for us to be adopting in the current climate of unavoidable 'hair conditions' debate!!

Not only that but "ginger" is rhyming slang.
Don't like the song.

Now I have an image of Will Smith roaming around the park lane slapping people :sonlol:

...it is a stupid song mind.

Ledley King should be kept well away from the first team he's just not a particularly good coach.

Just because you were a solid player doesn't mean you'll work well as part of the management team.
There is no interpretation of the word solid that makes it a fair description of sick note King. They guys steals a living from this club. Absolute fraud.

Going to spurs in the old ground was more enjoyable than the new one.
100%

When I walk up Park Lane I try to remember how it looked seeing the corner of the PL and East Stand. The welcome for away fans. The atmosphere. The sound and smell of burger vans and tobacco. The close view over the pitch. God it was beautiful.

:pochcry:

Now I have an image of Will Smith roaming around the park lane slapping people :sonlol:

The image I have of Conte walking into Levy's office on September 1st

277364176_10220848487383632_8158034813975140512_n.jpg

100%

When I walk up Park Lane I try to remember how it looked seeing the corner of the PL and East Stand. The welcome for away fans. The atmosphere. The sound and smell of burger vans and tobacco. The close view over the pitch. God it was beautiful.

:pochcry:

I got my ST up the other end hoping that Paxton would become the new park lane. Hasn’t fully worked out but some games can be fun..

Back
Top Bottom