Controversial opinions about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

cretinousgoat cretinousgoat When he read 'free of ridicule or questioning'.

sloth no GIF

Moussa Dembele is incredibly over-rated by our fans and is revered like he was a midfield saviour when he wasn't, the only reason why people go OTT on the revisionism is because it's the last time we had a competent midfield which makes him look 10X better than he was.

Last edited:
Moussa Dembele is incredibly over-rated by our fans and is revered like he was a midfield savious when he wasn't, the only reason why people go OTT on the revisionism is because it's the last time we had a competent midfield which makes him look 10X better than he was.

Yeah, sorry - I too have had to give you a foul vote. Talk about controversial opinions! Many many players who played with him at the time were effusive and vociferous in their praise of Dembele.

Bloke was outstanding, and I'd say that it is YOU massively under-rating him, rather than others over-rating him.

Don't do it again.

Moussa Dembele is incredibly over-rated by our fans and is revered like he was a midfield saviour when he wasn't, the only reason why people go OTT on the revisionism is because it's the last time we had a competent midfield which makes him look 10X better than he was.
That’s why every player who played with him describes him as the GOAT?

Yeah, sorry - I too have had to give you a foul vote. Talk about controversial opinions! Many many players who played with him at the time were effusive and vociferous in their praise of Dembele.

Bloke was outstanding, and I'd say that it is YOU massively under-rating him, rather than others over-rating him.

Don't do it again.

No echo chambers in this thread! :sneaky:

We should never of sold Kyle Walker. Poch should of accommodated him more in the side.

I don't think it was ever an issue of not being accommodating enough. He was the hottest RB in the league and he wanted trophies and money. We couldn't give him that.

Back
Top Bottom