Daily Update: Has Jose Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is a very real possibility. I would say 50/50 right now and that is likely me being hopeful.

There is zero reason for him to not have been sacked already so clearly we are not dealing with a rational situation and the decision is being made by emotion not intelligence.
No chance. It will be something in his contract. I guess until its mathematically impossible to get top 4 he'll likely be here or maybe it will be after the final. Fans will be back in for Villa, not sure the club can risk him being here then. Worst case sceanrio end of the season. I have no concerns he will still be here in August.

Obviously, but he won’t keep him. No Europa underlines that

we’ve got holes in our squad, but there’s still a lot of talent

He should have been gone long ago and Levy still kept him. As I said earlier this decision is clearly not being made using logic or based on what should happen.

Can you imagine the scenes at the full-time whistle if the ground was full today?

Every day that he's still at the club is another day's worth of damage done.

A shit stain on the club's history.

He just needs to go ASAP. He’s not going to win us the final do no point keeping him. There isn’t some kind of top secret plan he has for beating Man City. All he’ll have us do is let them have the ball until they score.

No chance. It will be something in his contract. I guess until its mathematically impossible to get top 4 he'll likely be here or maybe it will be after the final. Fans will be back in for Villa, not sure the club can risk him being here then. Worst case sceanrio end of the season. I have no concerns he will still be here in August.

I hope you are right but I think you are overrating the "risk" Levy see in keeping him.

There is nothing to indicate that Levy will sack him and plenty of reasons to think he will keep him and uses a variety of excuses to spin the results of the past two seasons.

I hope you are right but I think you are overrating the "risk" Levy see in keeping him.

There is nothing to indicate that Levy will sack him and plenty of reasons to think he will keep him and uses a variety of excuses to spin the results of the past two seasons.
I think any slim chance has gone in the last 2 weeks. We must be looking at 90%+ of fans wanting him out now. No manager survives that. If there were fans in he'd have gone weeks ago. I always felt it would be around getting champions league but you cant excuse your way out of our likely worst league placing in 12 years.

I think any slim chance has gone in the last 2 weeks. We must be looking at 90%+ of fans wanting him out now. No manager survives that. If there were fans in he'd have gone weeks ago. I always felt it would be around getting champions league but you cant excuse your way out of our likely worst league placing in 12 years.

I don't think it is 90% or even close to that. I don't know if it was 90% that is would matter a lick to Levy anyways.

There will be a lot of excuses look the apologists on here and how they constantly come up with nonsense. My guess is we will hear about Covid, first full season, getting to the Cup final and needing time to implement his system/players.

I don't think it is 90% or even close to that. I don't know if it was 90% that is would matter a lick to Levy anyways.

There will be a lot of excuses look the apologists on here and how they constantly come up with nonsense. My guess is we will hear about Covid, first full season, getting to the Cup final and needing time to implement his system/players.
We'll have to agree to disagree on this, i'm not worried at all.

Yes I think if he gets 8th there is still a decent chance that Levy keeps him on.

I am being real. I am looking at who is making the decision not putting my own personal feelings into the discussion. Personally, I would have sacked him at the end of last year when it was clear he was a terrible fit, but this is Levy's decision and he loves Jose, looks at him with a fanbois perspective and will not want to admit the mistake he made or pay out money to get rid of his crush.
He loves money more than that Portuguese cunt and 8th means 150m less money than two years ago

He loves money more than that Portuguese cunt and 8th means 150m less money than two years ago

Sacking Jose doesn't get him that 150m. He will fool himself into think that his golden boy Jose will be the best option to get them that kind of money back.

I am going to be cheering Jose’s sacking like we won the FA cup and I don’t give a shit. His football, his toxic personality, even the results is dreadful.

He is like the worst of Tim Sherwood (personality) and the worst of AVB (football) all in one human being. He is the most Anti-Spurs manager ever and I include Graham in that. Please fuck off so we can have our club back.

Others got sacked for less.
Is levy really that blinded by the cult of mourinho and his cunt followers?
Levy is supposedly a great business man? This is the equivalent of running a restaurant and shitting in the boeuf bourguignon!

As per my match post....

Everyone with access to the game. Please run the period of 86:46 to 86:53.

And tell me that Jose should remain Tottenham manager.

look forward to someone defending that.

I apply Jose sufferball Tax to all our players.

Let an actual modern coach be the judge of who is and isn’t good enough.

We’ve just watched Pogba and Shaw, 2 players who Jose ostracised and convinced many were shit have a jolly up on our heads.

Which fixture will see fans return? Covid is lower than it’s ever been, which league game will see the pantomime unfold? booooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom