Daniel Levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So Gold has a month to do the deals he wanted, tries to do 8 in the last 2 hours of the window and fails. Rather than hold up his own hands and admit they should have acted faster he blames other people for being impossible to work with? Oh well, whatever hoodwinks the cavemen fans into believe your bullshit I guess

how wonderful, we have signed the next 'steven gerrard' who we can play alongside the brazillian frank lampard. wonder wonderful transfer strategy. Nevermind this season, lets sign someone for the 2015-16 season , who needs reinforcements for top 4 and capital one cup final. I mean we never do it and we always end up succesful...right?

:paulinhofacepalm:

how wonderful, we have signed the next 'steven gerrard' who we can play alongside the brazillian frank lampard. wonder wonderful transfer strategy. Nevermind this season, lets sign someone for the 2015-16 season , who needs reinforcements for top 4 and capital one cup final. I mean we never do it and we always end up succesful...right?

:paulinhofacepalm:

Where were you the other night when we got to Wembley....or after the best performance of the season away at WBA?

Nowhere. How predictable you crawled out from under your rock today though, all dissapointed and fuming

Fans-on-deadline-day.png

Big up Daniel "Iron Balls" Levy. Why should we do that lot any favours?

The spammers are 4 points below us, and i still havent forgoten that they beat us 3 times last season.

They need to know their place. Fuck them, thier cunty chairmen and thier cunty mouth breathing fans.

I'm sure Levy will be most upset that he didnt help them out next time their rabble are squawking about Hitler coming for him.

Last edited:
Interesting reading here, and if its claims are true, then I don't blame Levy for turning down West Ham's low offer of paying half Ade's wages.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...locked-by-Tottenham-chairman-Daniel-Levy.html

Of course, we don't know whether a new striker was lined up should the Adebayor loan have gone through. It seems unlikely - so perhaps this falling through could be a blessing in disguise.

Without a player coming in I see no point in lending Ade to Wet Spam, paying half his wages and then watching him suddenly play well for a contract and perhaps drive them above us, it would be typical #Spursy

It goes to show how much more is to be considered when looking at buying / selling a player.

The player has to want the move. The buying club has to be prepared to meet the valuation and the players wage demands. The selling club has to be prepared to sell to that particular club. A contract has to be agreed (signing on fee, apearance / goal bonuses, image rights).

Not even thinking about third party ownership of player / agents sticking their oar in. Its clearly not as easy as "why havent we signed someone, just pay the money etc etc"

Buying / selling a house is probably easier!

As funny as it would be if Levy purposely mugged them off, I think its a no brainer to not let Ade go there.
  • They are close to us in the table
  • They offered to pay less of his wages than other clubs
  • We didn't have a replacement
West Ham lacking class is there own doing.

So Gold has a month to do the deals he wanted, tries to do 8 in the last 2 hours of the window and fails. Rather than hold up his own hands and admit they should have acted faster he blames other people for being impossible to work with? Oh well, whatever hoodwinks the cavemen fans into believe your bullshit I guess

This is exactly how these two Clowns operate.. They make it public that they tried but it's not their fault it didn't happen.
Birmingham fans saw right through them and took the piss out of them but the Spam fans are as thick as shit and as gullible as they come.
They actually fall for it time and time again and believe them. As you said, they had a month to do business but left it till the very last minute..

This is exactly how these two Clowns operate.. They make it public that they tried but it's not their fault it didn't happen.
Birmingham fans saw right through them and took the piss out of them but the Spam fans are as thick as shit and as gullible as they come.
They actually fall for it time and time again and believe them. As you said, they had a month to do business but left it till the very last minute..

Only an idiot leaves his business till the last day of the month

:levystare:

Yeh oh well, such a shame spam didn't get anyone, I am very sad.
:dude:

SammySpurs, what's it like being on the dole?, Bravo, your mental disability does not stop you from making an utter buffooon out of yourself online

:sherwoodwtf:
Mate you're only mugging yourself off here. I'm with Sammy, Just because theres a transfer window doesnt mean we have to bring someone in for the sake of it. No need to have a fucking melt down about it. We've done pretty well with the squad we have and anyone new in is going to take a few months to really fit into the club and catch up with where we are in terms of training. This isn't fucking fifa mate.
And resorting to the disability stuff? You should be ashamed mate. Whats your excuse for acting a buffoon online?

SammySpurs, what's it like being on the dole?, Bravo, your mental disability does not stop you from making an utter buffooon out of yourself online

:sherwoodwtf:

Am I supposed to be slightly offended by that? Maybe I have a job...maybe I dont. Maybe Im mentally disabled, maybe Im not.

Couldnt care less either way, I like myself just the way I am.

Now...back to being a buffoon. Why do you only post after something negative...you might also want to consider that three other people seem to have you sussed too.

The sad thing is some Spurs fans will lap this up.

#levytime #levyd #sadcunts
On your own on this one mate. The idea that the dildo brothers con us into paying for Adebayor to score goals for them is what'd be sad. I'd rather he got frozen out if anything.

As it stands, at least we have an expensive plan B, instead of slightly less expensive scratching of the head and shrug of the shoulders if Kane goes out.

Back
Top Bottom