Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We should just ignore him and get the most out of him until he moves. He's going so we may as well bite our tongues and hope he provides the goods for us.
Then he can fuck off and we will rinse the club who buys him.

He should be forced to work in A&E for a night, then come back and talk about his worth. That goes for most top flight footballers to be honest, but since he's piped up... and talking of pipes, needs to sort out his Barnet.

No way back for him imo - he's gone completely against everything we're being sold in terms of team spirit and unity, I loved him and was one of my favourite players but if I see him in a Spurs shirt again it will hurt a little inside - never thought anyone could come close what sol did but in my opinion this is pretty close

No way back for him imo - he's gone completely against everything we're being sold in terms of team spirit and unity, I loved him and was one of my favourite players but if I see him in a Spurs shirt again it will hurt a little inside - never thought anyone could come close what sol did but in my opinion this is pretty close
I think he started off to make it untenable, and will state that as being the case, when he agitates for a move, should a bid come in for him.

I think he started off to make it untenable, and will state that as being the case, when he agitates for a move, should a bid come in for him.
Can't fault your logic, I've not read too many recent comments in this thread as I felt it important to make up my own mind without following the mass hysteria that likely followed his interview but as u say, its unforgivable considering the effect it could have on the team as a whole, I now dread him not being sold and the booing of one of our own which would likely happen

Why would Chelsea want Rose anyway - Alonso has been good for them and is slightly younger. It's Mourinho if anyone who would try and low-ball us - the cunts

Why would Chelsea want Rose anyway - Alonso has been good for them and is slightly younger. It's Mourinho if anyone who would try and low-ball us - the cunts
The burning question is why would Rose want Chelsea...???
I thought he was pining for his Mum up North.... or maybe he hasn't looked up where Chelsea is on Google Maps yet!

Wait till he finds out Chelsea ALSO play in LONDON... he's gonna be all like:
:roseunsure:

I know, would be crazy, but with everyone saying we are signing a player from championship can't help thinking if it is him, and he shines when given a chance then Rose would be off next year....

If we sign Sessegnon. He will be going straight back out on loan to Fulham again. No doubt about it.

Losing Walker and Rose in the same window, would be bad business in my opinion.
WAS one of my favourite players, but there is also a very strong argument that if he stays it would be very bad business. Why would we want him at the club? He has gone rouge, he's off message. He doesn't want to be here. He's undermined the manager, the squad and the Club as a whole.

He's a cancer, and cancers need to be removed.

Back
Top Bottom