Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I admire your perseverance at backing Danny Rose under any circumstance despite his snakeish behaviour.

Other players are left out at times too? Of Danny's seniority? Kane? Dele? Dier? Vertonghen? Eriksen?

When?

Quite honestly, I just want him to get his nut down and play football. He's frustrated about missing Woolwich? I don't give a fuck quite honestly. Especially after your clusterfuck in August. I, and everyone with any sense, wants you to get on with your job without voicing every little thought in the media. Maybe, just maybe, then the speculation will die down?
So your just choosing to ignore the fact Poch has constantly rotated full backs since he arrived at the club, did you think Rose was going to start 2 games in 4 days after a lengthy layoff. The speculation is only being fuelled by you and others on here by regurgitating sky sports headlines and not actually reading or listening to the full interviews/press conferences. Well here's a headline for you from today that nobody seems to have posted. Funny that.
Rose remains in Poch's plans

I can imagine Sessegnon will cost half of what Rose does. He's gonna be pricey.

He's what seventeen and Rose turning twenty eight. I'd buy Sessegnon and sell Rose and i'd do that if i could in January.

We have finished second without Rose, so i just don't get the doomsayers worrying about selling him, and all this bullshit about selling to a rival, well those people need to look at the league table this morning, with the mighty Burnley sitting just two points behind us and Watford one win.

So your just choosing to ignore the fact Poch has constantly rotated full backs since he arrived at the club, did you think Rose was going to start 2 games in 4 days after a lengthy layoff. The speculation is only being fuelled by you and others on here by regurgitating sky sports headlines and not actually reading or listening to the full interviews/press conferences. Well here's a headline for you from today that nobody seems to have posted. Funny that.
Rose remains in Poch's plans
Rotated out the squad? Or rotated to the bench?

Being rotated out the squad is called being dropped.

And I hadn't seen that article today, hence it not being posted. Hilarious.

DPMF-bzUQAAgmdX.jpg

Perhaps the fucking huge ice pack Danny has on his knee here might have something to do with his missing Saturday and not what some clickbait "Football Insider" no-mark who almost certainly knows fuck all about what's happening at Spurs reckons. From his base in fucking Teeside. The cunt.

Crazy leftfield thought I know

Last edited:
He's what seventeen and Rose turning twenty eight. I'd buy Sessegnon and sell Rose and i'd do that if i could in January.

We have finished second without Rose, so i just don't get the doomsayers worrying about selling him, and all this bullshit about selling to a rival, well those people need to look at the league table this morning, with the mighty Burnley sitting just two points behind us and Watford one win.
What I'm saying is that Sessegnon I'm thinking is going to cost us along the lines of 20 million pounds. We'll probably sell rose for close to 40. Sessegnon is going to cost us if we want him.

It feels like some people want there to be problems behind the scenes with poch & rose. Unless poch says otherwise, then I hope rose plays & performs like he can for us.

It feels like some people want there to be problems behind the scenes with poch & rose. Unless poch says otherwise, then I hope rose plays & performs like he can for us.

I'll support ANY player whilst they're wearing our shirt but he's leaving, whether it will be in January or the summer I'm not sure.

Too much talk, too many consistent rumours and I suspect the club have already drawn up a shortlist of replacements.

Sessegnon - yes.

Shaw - no.

Bertrand - maybe.

What I'm saying is that Sessegnon I'm thinking is going to cost us along the lines of 20 million pounds. We'll probably sell rose for close to 40. Sessegnon is going to cost us if we want him.
They will demand far more , as we will be up the fanny . Replacing the best premier league wing back with a very good prospect seems slightly retrograde even if he is a wanker.
Then usual bollocks a few years down the line we sell him to our "betters" when he is in demand , while winning ape shit.
I thought it was a lesson we had already learnt.

They will demand far more , as we will be up the fanny . Replacing the best premier league wing back with a very good prospect seems slightly retrograde even if he is a wanker.
Then usual bollocks a few years down the line we sell him to our "betters" when he is in demand , while winning ape shit.
I thought it was a lesson we had already learnt.
It's very rare that I agree with you. But regarding Danny Rose, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Reminds me of Man U fans still voting that Rashford is better than Kane because he has higher potential.

DPMF-bzUQAAgmdX.jpg

Perhaps the fucking huge ice pack Danny has on his knee here might have something to do with his missing Saturday and not what some clickbait "Football Insider" no-mark who almost certainly knows fuck all about what's happening at Spurs reckons. From his base in fucking Teeside. The cunt.

Crazy leftfield thought I know

Place a huge bet that Rose will still be here this time next season then, you'll clean up.

Oh , and can you show us evidence of your huge bet.

Thanks.

Place a huge bet that Rose will still be here this time next season then, you'll clean up.

Oh , and can you show us evidence of your huge bet.

Thanks.
I've no idea whether he'll be here next season or not, but then careful reading of my post would have revealed that wasn't the point I was making.

Nevertheless, you seem pretty convinced he's off, so perhaps you'd like to take your own advice and post the evidence of the large bet on said outcome

I've no idea whether he'll be here next season or not, but then careful reading of my post would have revealed that wasn't the point I was making.

Nevertheless, you seem pretty convinced he's off, so perhaps you'd like to take your own advice and post the evidence of the large bet on said outcome

So if you have no idea if he'll be here next season or not why post in such a loud mouthed know it all way then?

Oh sorry, I've looked carefully as you've advised, it seems that's your usual style haha.

Funny, I asked for evidence first, and am still waiting for it.

You really are a bore.
And you seem incapable of understanding simple English

I said that the reason that Danny Rose didn't play at the weekend could have something to do with the bag of ice on his knee as opposed to what some cunt in Middlesborough who calls himself a "football insider" wrote on Twitter.

I have no idea whether he will be at Spurs in February or September and haven't once given an opinion either way. It's you who's so certain, so it's you who should be having the bet. I won't be for the same reason I won't be betting on the weather next week

I said that the reason that Danny Rose didn't play at the weekend could have something to do with the bag of ice on his knee as opposed to what some cunt in Middlesborough who calls himself a "football insider" wrote on Twitter.

I have no idea whether he will be at Spurs in February or September and haven't once given an opinion either way. It's you who's so certain, so it's you who should be having the bet. I won't be for the same reason I won't be betting on the weather next week
You live in Spain
My money is on "scorchio"

This prick just likes revving people up!:nawty:

Back
Top Bottom