Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rose was poor this evening, couldn't pass a ball but he was aggressive and ran well, easily our poorest performer on the night. But on here and twitter people slagging him off because he had to receive stitches to a cut eye rather than play, do me a favour! That's a great attitude to have.

Last edited:
The blokes been out for ages. With a serious injury. No games for the kids, straight back in.
He’s supposed to be shit hot on cue.
Fuck off.
He doesn’t owe everything to Pochettino. Pochettino isn’t a fucking magician. Poch gives them the tools. They do they work and have the talent.
Just becuase he goes and gets his head sorted with 20mins left of a nothing game he should fuck off?
Commentator stirring it up. Exchanged words. Yeah ok.
If he wouldn’t have got cut he would have stayed on. Didn’t see KWP coming on beforehand
It might have been pre arranged that have came off in the last 10 anyway.
He took Son off for nothing
Watch out, Sons fit and scoring. Somethings not right. He’s off.

Fucking joke the media and some of our so called fucking fans.
We miss a fully fit Rose and he is vital to our squad.
I suppose everyone who’s cunted Rose hasn’t counted Levy and said the same things that Rose said.
The same people will be cunting Pochettino if it goes pear shaped

The blokes been out for ages. With a serious injury. No games for the kids, straight back in.
Fuck off.
He doesn’t owe everything to Pochettino. Pochettino isn’t a fucking magician. Poch gives them the tools. They do they work and have the talent.
Just becuase he goes and gets his head sorted with 20mins left of a nothing game he should fuck off?
If he wouldn’t have got cut he would have stayed on. Didn’t see KWP coming on beforehand

I suppose everyone who’s cunted Rose hasn’t counted Levy and said the same things that Rose said.
What an awful take.

Yea, I will be cunting Poch...If the day before the season starts, after not doing his job for 9 months, he goes to the nations most loathed paper, that blamed football fans for the death of 96 people, saying he deserves a pay rise, wishes to leave soon, involves the rest of the squad in his games and brings up the fans in a negative way. THE WEEK BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS. In which he wouldn't even be involved.

But Nah, it's not poor little Danny's fault. Oh no no, it' "so called fans". Fans that have been here long before Danny Rose and will be here long after.

It's the fans fault he did what he did and created an environment of distrust.

Fucking ridiculous. Poor Danny Rose.

Last edited:
Rose was poor this evening, couldn't pass a ball but he was aggressive and ran well, easily our poorest performer on the night. But on here and twitter people slagging him off because he had to receive stitches to a cut eye rather than play, do me a favour! That's a great attitude to have.

That's better to see. But you can understand why people, including myself, can misinterpret what happened due to the environment Danny Rose created out of nowhere. That's what that interview did, lost many of us' trust.

Fuck off.

Calm down. What are you so mad about?

I do agree with some points like Son getting taking off.

On Danny Rose appearing to be unhappy at being substituted: "Players are never happy when they are going out.

"He had a big cut and the doctors said he needed a stitch and it was impossible to play.

"Of course the player was frustrated because it was Champions League but nothing wrong."

On Danny Rose appearing to be unhappy at being substituted: "Players are never happy when they are going out.

"He had a big cut and the doctors said he needed a stitch and it was impossible to play.

"Of course the player was frustrated because it was Champions League but nothing wrong."
Thats a great attitude. Not having your best game but determined to stay and and battle through rather than hide behind a nasty injury. Great to see.

What an awful take.

Yea, I will be cunting Poch...If the day before the season starts, after not doing his job for 9 months, he goes to the nations most loathed paper, that blamed football fans for the death of 96 people, saying he deserves a pay rise, wishes to leave soon, involves the rest of the squad in his games and brings up the fans. THE WEEK BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS.

But Nah, it's not poor little Danny's fault. Oh no no, it' "so called fans". Fans that have been here long before Danny Rose and will be here long after.

It's the fans fault he did what he did and created an environment of distrust.

Fucking ridiculous. Poor Danny Rose.
I get all the history mate, I'm in the fuck off camp too. But right now he's wearing our shirt, he's selected by the Manager. Any slagging off of Rose is basically calling out the manger too for selecting him.

We complain, wrongly or rightly about media bias and whilst their was no denying the reports at the start of the season because it was his own exclusive, but everything else that has been written is the clubs and agents pushing the agenda. Man U want Rose, they have "leaked" story after story after story that they want him. They are the ones who are putting out the Shaw stuff too. People just need to chill, the manager has a method of not selecting cunts, he knows the danger they are to team morale, he's work so hard to create this within the club, so we need to trust that he isn't stupid enough to play a player that's doesn't want to play. Walker didn't want to play, he told him he wasn't up for it, so he didn't play. Rose is showing a determination to play, every action he is showing is that he is desperate to play, by being not happy about being dropped for Woolwich game and now not happy he couldn't finish playing a CL game. If he lacks the desire to play, Poch will not select him. (I'm convinced he's playing for a motive not Spurs career related, but he is desperate to play, prove himself and get on the plan to Russia, this desire can only be a positive for Spurs now).

I get all the history mate, I'm in the fuck off camp too. But right now he's wearing our shirt, he's selected by the Manager. Any slagging off of Rose is basically calling out the manger too for selecting him.

We complain, wrongly or rightly about media bias and whilst their was no denying the reports at the start of the season because it was his own exclusive, but everything else that has been written is the clubs and agents pushing the agenda. Man U want Rose, they have "leaked" story after story after story that they want him. They are the ones who are putting out the Shaw stuff too. People just need to chill, the manager has a method of not selecting cunts, he knows the danger they are to team morale, he's work so hard to create this within the club, so we need to trust that he isn't stupid enough to play a player that's doesn't want to play. Walker didn't want to play, he told him he wasn't up for it, so he didn't play. Rose is showing a determination to play, every action he is showing is that he is desperate to play, by being not happy about being dropped for Woolwich game and now not happy he couldn't finish playing a CL game. If he lacks the desire to play, Poch will not select him. (I'm convinced he's playing for a motive not Spurs career related, but he is desperate to play, prove himself and get on the plan to Russia, this desire can only be a positive for Spurs now).
The shirt before the player always. So he, and all others, have my support at all times football-wise. But many of us don't forgive and forget treachery quickly and it has nowt to do with Poch in my eyes. Some have chosen to grant forgiveness whereas some have chosen to let him earn it. Moaning again about NLD didn't help. I just want him to shut up and get on with his job. Which with any luck, now he's fit, he'll do.

Sorry, not buying that mate... I can happily respect/accept Poch being pragmatic.

I wont believe Poch has genuinely forgiven and forgotten unless hes still here next season.

Anyway....

Only just got back from the game... What actually happened between him and the oppo bloke.... Looked from a distance like Rose turned round and decked him. No red so obv not, but....?

Anyone got a gif?

Fuck off.

Sorry, but... Bollocks.

As a Rose sceptic, I can say with hand on heart that none of the highlighted applies to me... And i'm pretty damn sure there are plenty others of a similar disposition who are not the raging hypocrites you attempt to paint us as.

Sorry, not buying that mate... I can happily respect/accept Poch being pragmatic.

I wont believe Poch has genuinely forgiven and forgotten unless hes still here next season.

Anyway....

Only just got back from the game... What actually happened between him and the oppo bloke.... Looked from a distance like Rose turned round and decked him. No red so obv not, but....?

Anyone got a gif?
Didn't say he's forgiven Rose. He's playing him because he wants to play, his motives may well be not Spurs driven, probably his number one focus is World Cup. Point I'm making is Rose wants to play, Walker didn't ("wasn't up for it"), if Rose wants to play then he won't get the Walker treatment and will not be left out (assuming fully fit).

Rose was being held back, fella trying to rip his shorts off him, Rose just spun around and pushed him, both booked, no biggie.

Back
Top Bottom