Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was because Sanchez played it poorly once Partey got the ball.
It wasn't, it was because both centre halves start deep in the penalty area while the Woolwich player starts outside. Once the keeper kicks the ball long, the defenders have to try to get out. Lloris kick was so shit, none of them had time. If you freeze the clip, you'll see when Partey gets the ball, both our centre halves are about 10 yards from our goal.

Hugo, as he too has done so often fucked up.

Here's the cold terrible truth...Davison Sanchez has been our best defender in the short winning run against the Canon fodder. If that dont tell you the state of the mess we are in nothing will. Players make errors he was due one, in them highlights the sainted Reguilon makes a howler Doherty makes MORE than Aurier and Loris has his prints over crime scene after crime scene. We are a mid table team with a bottom half coach now. Them the facts.😔

Here's the cold terrible truth...Davison Sanchez has been our best defender in the short winning run against the Canon fodder. If that dont tell you the state of the mess we are in nothing will. Players make errors he was due one, in them highlights the sainted Reguilon makes a howler Doherty makes MORE than Aurier and Loris has his prints over crime scene after crime scene. We are a mid table team with a bottom half coach now. Them the facts.😔

Toby has been much better.

It wasn't, it was because both centre halves start deep in the penalty area while the Woolwich player starts outside. Once the keeper kicks the ball long, the defenders have to try to get out. Lloris kick was so shit, none of them had time. If you freeze the clip, you'll see when Partey gets the ball, both our centre halves are about 10 yards from our goal.

Hugo, as he too has done so often fucked up.

LOL

Now we can shit on Hugo as well as Toby and keep giving the weaker players a pass!

Sanchez is like a broken record.

A few good games then a big error which makes us drop points.
Been happening for the past 3 or 4 years and hasn't changed.

Ruben Dias, Van Dijk this never happens because they are top class defenders and that's what we really need.

I don't have a highlights clip to post.

I told you the time in the game that it happened, that seems like it is more than enough on my part to do things that I shouldn't even have to do as it is clear as day that it happened.

4th minute mark.

Agree with you on this.

Sanchez was definitely caught ball watching the whole time. He was the slowest to "get out" too. The entire time, Sanchez was behind the other 3 that make up our back 4. Comparing it to Toby who tried the hardest to get out, Sanchez looked like he was day dreaming taking his time. Yet Sanchez had no awareness whatsoever regarding Lacazette.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is claiming that other players were perfect as well.

Lloris making a poor clearance doesn't mean Sanchez if free to take the play off.
It wasn't a clearance. Sanchez wasn't taking the play off, he was where he was supposed to be when Lloris decided to pass to Woolwich causing Sanchez to be out of position.
Sanchez is like a broken record.

A few good games then a big error which makes us drop points.
Been happening for the past 3 or 4 years and hasn't changed.

Ruben Dias, Van Dijk this never happens because they are top class defenders and that's what we really need.
The big error was Lloris. He put his entire back line out of position with that pass.

Solid contribution as always.

Do you ever talk about the club you supposedly support or is it all just post about people you are obsessed with?
it seems that way to you, but it would.

I don't talk to people like you about football because it's like screaming in space, but it passes my time taking the piss out of you

most of the football discussions on here are people making wild arse guesses at what's happening, people blaming everyone in the world, (except the right people) why the club don't win everything, people blaming footballers at the club for not being good enough, or being shite - and people just talking shite.

I left you until last.

I have been on here as many years as you have been here months, and you have racked up half as many posts as me.

kind of sums you up really. Empty vessels, and all that.

it seems that way to you, but it would.

I don't talk to people like you about football because it's like screaming in space, but it passes my time taking the piss out of you

most of the football discussions on here are people making wild arse guesses at what's happening, people blaming everyone in the world, (except the right people) why the club don't win everything, people blaming footballers at the club for not being good enough, or being shite - and people just talking shite.

I left you until last.

I have been on here as many years as you have been here months, and you have racked up half as many posts as me.

kind of sums you up really. Empty vessels, and all that.

More empty rambling from you what a surprise.

He is an OK player and I am happy to keep him but he needs to be next to a leader. He looked good next to Verts before and is ok next to Toby, he is rubbish next to Dier.

Sanchez is quick, pretty strong and likes to defend but he isn’t good on the ball and he doesn’t lead the back line. So if you have a defender who leads and is good on the ball Sanchez is decent but when you pair him with Dier or someone else who isn’t very good then Sanchez’s game also declines.

I would much rather sell Dier and buy a top quality CB then sell Sanchez.
Fully agree. But who on his right mind will buy dier?

Back
Top Bottom