Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spider is probably still in that thread talking to himself saying he was right. Lock him in that thread and make it his very own echo chamber.

Saying Goodbye Will Smith GIF by MOODMAN

His own purgatory thread?

I mean I'm a cunt at the best of times, but I think we should all get an amnesty for our posts in the match threads. I am ridiculous during a game, euphoria and hero worship to depression and cunting them off to hell, in the space of ten minutes. Fucking football!

There’s worse than you mate!

More 7+ for this player in the ratings...goes from 3 - 8.5(!?!?) in there...at this point what is the use of them?

Time to focus on a new quality RW. We should go all in on Bakayoko.
I've been pushing for Bakayoko since last summer but he needs a fair bit of work to be the genuine article. Similar to Deki in that he can hold the ball up well but has a poor/under-utilised right foot, and slightly heavy touch. Still only 20yo tho and good numbers in the Eredivisie.

The big difference is his dynamism: better dribbler and another yard of pace. About time we had some more luck buying from the Dutch league too.

He is really struggling. Not convinced RW is the spot for him. He doesn’t take players on quick enough. Maybe he should spell Maddison in the middle more often.

He needs to spend the entire practice using his right foot. He needs to be able to play the same ball with his right that Werner played with his left. He needs to be able to at least get a decent shot off when with his right he was played in by Johnson in the 2nd half and cut in on his left.

I've been pushing for Bakayoko since last summer but he needs a fair bit of work to be the genuine article. Similar to Deki in that he can hold the ball up well but has a poor/under-utilised right foot, and slightly heavy touch. Still only 20yo tho and good numbers in the Eredivisie.

The big difference is his dynamism: better dribbler and another yard of pace. About time we had some more luck buying from the Dutch league too.
More dynamism, better crosses and better at shooting. So overall a better winger!

I'm not sure he fits the system to be fair, I'm also not sure what his best position is.
He isn’t good enough 1v1 or fast enough to be a RW and he lacks the vision to be a creative AM.

He obviously has a good skillset, but in this system, it just exposes all his weaknesses.

Was very frustrating last night and has been a few times this season. As said above, needs to use his right foot - he should be getting to the byline and whipping it in - ocassionally at least, instead it's flat backwards passing which often see the progression stalled or break down all together.
On odd occassions this year he's also been brilliant.
Inconsistency.

Back
Top Bottom