Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Definitely a game of two halves for Kulu, which is pretty common with him to be honest. I assume Ange gave him a kick in the ass.

Such a frustrating player at times. Can do some really good stuff but then be all too predictable. Felt we got much worse when he went off though as Johnson was atrocious and dosen't offer the defensive qualities nor tenacity.

The most frustrating play he made for me was when a loose ball found it’s way to him in the box and he had time and space to shoot which he never has.

Instead he played a really weak and inaccurate square ball to richy that was easily intercepted.

He just can’t put it together right now.

When he’s on form

Are you seriously going to to claim that every 23 year old top class player is on form for all of every season?
How many good games has he had this season where his taken people on, crossed, made good passes, not lost the ball, etc? Don’t include games where his battling up front bco we down to 10. He needs to make a diff like v Everton or Saturday which tbf he did 2nd half. He needs those sort of contributions more.

nah.. most supporters wanted Son sold last season.
unbelievable.
"Most" supporters?!? I only remember trolls doing that. Remember some of them even said Richarlison was better than Son so take it with a grain of salt.

It was the clubs / Conte's fault that he played with a bad hernia. Most of us didn't even know he had it because it was not disclosed to us during the season and alot of people thought he was done....which wasn't the case.

He’s much better in the middle

He’s better out wide

Defo the middle

Stick him out wide

Nah the middle..

Ad nauseum with this player because he doesn’t really excel at either role in the way fans would like him to.
He is a streaky good player with some limitations. He is good here and there but not consistenly.

Best as a bench option.. but then again Johnson still seems kind of raw to me..... something Ange needs to figure out.

So frustrating this guy. Can do some good stuff and then can be absolute garbage.

First half today he was woeful; offered a bit more in the second half.

We need a top, top right winger in the summer. Johnson is def not that.
That’s our front players to a tee. Frustratingly inconsistent over 95 mins. That’s why we can’t put teams to bed as we can’t keep the pressure on because they give the ball away too much.

He’s much better in the middle

He’s better out wide

Defo the middle

Stick him out wide

Nah the middle..

Ad nauseum with this player because he doesn’t really excel at either role in the way fans would like him to.

We need to have a conversation about this

In a 4-3-3 I wonder if giving him the most advanced spot in midfield would be the best option ... his best asset is definitely his ability to create chances, not sure he offers enough goal threat as a traditional IF option.

But unlikely as it would mean another signing out wide.

What happened here then? :gallashmm:

I really, really don’t give much of a fuck if he puts in a nice cross and gets an assist if he spends the rest of the 90 stinking up the field.

Every single match thread is ‘Kulu has been a liability’ and then he either does nothing or he gets a g/an and all is forgiven.

Productivity is important but this player is too ineffective during the course of games.
I rest my case.

Back
Top Bottom