Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shame on his attitude, poor form, laziness in training, etc. He would've suited this match well given the formation and team we're up against.

What I don't understand is that for Jose's first 8 games or so he was probably our best performer, contributed a few goals and had a bit of swagger back. I thought Jose would give him kick up the backside that he needed. Not sure what has happened.
The only thing that I would like to see is how he reacts to getting the more public treatment now (like Ndombele did for the back end of last season). It took Ndombele a good few months to seemingly sort himself out.
I still believe there is a really good player in Dele who has lost his way for whatever reason and still believe Jose can get the best out of him again but it may take longer as it did with Tanguy.
Nah, Dele will not get the same leeway like N'D. He can sense the immaturity from Dele and Mourinho's team only consists of men/warriors not dabby-dibby, hand throws up in the air when losing the ball sort of player. His argument with Dier in the Amazon showed what is wrong with him. It seems that only Mourinho can question/throw the player under the bus (rightly or wrongly is not for discussion as it is his personal fire-up-bum to see how the player respond) but as a player you do not criticise your team mate because Mourinho view defending is EVERY players job. Hence you keep hearing this shit about "parking the bus". The only player that does not have to defend would be the lone striker Kane/Drogba. I think he only keep the faith in N'D is because of Levy and because he would want to give N'D one last chance. In doing this, he is giving the players in the squad the notice that he will only do this for N'D and not others because Levy demands trophy so if you're not on the Mourinho's train then you will be sold/loan.

We shouldn't be letting Alli go, even just from a squad building perspective and the home-grown rule its a really stupid idea.

We won't end up being able to replace him unless its with someone like Lingard.

Listening to the Extra Inch and Windy and Nathan sucking off Dele is nauseating.

I think they are semi-trolling at this point and taking whatever anti-Mourinho stance they can.

Get rid, move on.

Yeah the media making this out to be a big deal like when he canned Pogba.

At the end of they day Dele has been a nothing player going on for almost 3 years bar the 2 months he actually gave a fuck when Jose first came in

Was soon back to stropping around the pitch arms in the air once Jose was settled in.

We haven't missed him all season and have played some out best stuff in 2 years with him not even on the bench

Flog him to PSG before they realize what character he is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom