Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Somehow he is even worse than last season, despite all his hard work in pre season. Will never play well for us again. Best for both parties to move on and fondly remember those early seasons.

I feel sorry for Dele as at least he looks to be trying on the pitch unlike Tanguy. He at least contributed to the club. I may be blind but he doesn't look happy when he's not playing good and subbed out.

Does he really have an attitude issue like some are saying he does?

I doubt it. In the pre-season he was trying his heart out to get into shape. He is just shit now.

As to why your guess is as good as mine. We've heard everything from blaming Jose, to injuries, to being played out of position.

But he is done now until the next manager at Clean Slate FC.
His instagram posts in the gym? Maybe im a cynic but that was for show. Professional sportsman goes to gym. Hardly a shock.
Minimum requirement.
Youre right though. Can we getrid. Would anyone want him ?

His instagram posts in the gym? Maybe im a cynic but that was for show. Professional sportsman goes to gym. Hardly a shock.
Minimum requirement.

Could have sworn he went to some fitness training centre/camp abroad in the summer break.

As for getting rid, loads of clubs would want him but good luck dealing with Levy.

Could have sworn he went to some fitness training centre/camp abroad in the summer break.

As for getting rid, loads of clubs would want him but good luck dealing with Levy.
Dele seems to struggle with consistency. He'll get in tip top shape and be super motivated for a couple of weeks (early Jose, early Nuno etc) and then tap out.

Minimum requirement.
I think so. Fucking hard to find goalscorers and whilst he’s been pony for a while, he clearly has (had) the ability to make things in the PL in the final third. If we are realistic with the price, I think someone will take a chance

Back
Top Bottom