Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s done here while conte is here.

Saw the bench footage of the Leicester game. When the winning goal goes in there is noticeably one player absent from the celebrations. Which lets face it were pretty mental all over.

And when the rest of the bench runs over to the fans at the final whistle one player saunters over. Not overly bothered.

Mentally he’s checked out of the club.

Saw the bench footage of the Leicester game. When the winning goal goes in there is noticeably one player absent from the celebrations. Which lets face it were pretty mental all over.

And when the rest of the bench runs over to the fans at the final whistle one player saunters over. Not overly bothered.

If that's what happened then you are absolutely correct.

Let him go if that was the case.

Really fcuking poor.

I'm pretty sure i seen Dele celebrating with the rest of he bench in some of the footage. It's not as if it could have been anyone else with that silly hair.

I'm pretty sure i seen Dele celebrating with the rest of he bench in some of the footage. It's not as if it could have been anyone else with that silly hair.

Last two clips.

Last but one. Noticeably not in that huddle. Look at reggie, winks, sess. All there with conte.

Very last clip. Who is the last player you see…..not exactly sprinting is he.

Edit. Will add I’ve always been a fan / supporter of dele but I think it’s time to close this particular chapter. For everyone. Under Poch for a while we had a great player there in that team. Sad for the boy tbh.

To me it seems like he checked out of football altogether.

Fair if he doesn't want to fight for us, but he can't even be arsed to fight for himself.

Feels like it’s either Lingard or Dele for Newcastle.

Lingard is the better move and United despite having no motivation to sell will be the easier party to deal with.

So long as they'd not be helping a top4 rival (which obv Newcastle aren't!); United's motivation to sell is obvious....... He leaves for free in June.

He's shot to bits, but at least he's not a cunt like Ndombele & Lo Celso.
Agree especially N’dombele who is a right c#@t, Dele has lost his way which is real shame talented lad….Newcastle will throw more money at him which won’t help! He really needs a team that would make him the main man give him a bit of responsibility make him grow and take stock of his career before it ebbs away and he has nothing to show for it.

Agree especially N’dombele who is a right c#@t, Dele has lost his way which is real shame talented lad….Newcastle will throw more money at him which won’t help! He really needs a team that would make him the main man give him a bit of responsibility make him grow and take stock of his career before it ebbs away and he has nothing to show for it.
Locelso who can't stand Conte is the biggest cunt of all. Fraud.

Why would anyone make Dele their main man? He just isn’t good enough

I don't think Dele has lost interest in football - he just thinks fings is the same as they was in the olden days. Ironic for a young guy.
He needs a change of scenery and a reality check.
He can still have a great career.
He's not a Conte player.

Last edited:
I don't think Dele has lost interest in football - he just thinks fings is the same as they was in the olden days. Ironic for a young guy.
He needs a change of scenery and a reality check.
He can still have great career.
He's not a Conte player.
Thats what bothers me. I'm gonna feel like shit if he moves and takes flight again. I just have this sickening premonition of him scoring a winner against us in Wembley for fucking Chelsea. I've had that vision for some time now, and I no longer remember if it were a dream or something built up in my conscious mind.

For the record, he drifts in to the right side of the D and just pelts the hell out of a cut back pass which nearly rips the fucking net.

Back
Top Bottom