Dirty Leeds! FA cup (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yorkshire police are wankers. Took all my details, even my fucking client reference number, being reported to Tottenham for what I have no idea, the Spurs steward wearing the blue vest told me to just accept it and get on with it or I could get 3 game ban. Utter shite. Also Yorkshire Copper grabbed me and told me to shut up and stop swearing or theyll eject me from the ground all whilst allowing the big geezas to carry on.

Play the race card if spurs bring it up

Yorkshire police are wankers. Took all my details, even my fucking client reference number, being reported to Tottenham for what I have no idea, the Spurs steward wearing the blue vest told me to just accept it and get on with it or I could get 3 game ban. Utter shite. Also Yorkshire Copper grabbed me and told me to shut up and stop swearing or theyll eject me from the ground all whilst allowing the big geezas to carry on.

What cunts...what were you doing? I take it nothing more than usual accepted football behaviour (swearing, etc).

Shouted 'we all love Tottenham and we all hate Leeds and we all love Tottenham' yes it could be seen as an aggressive chant but it's not a crime.

No idea, just making sure! Don't fancy a ban

Nothing wrong with an aggressive chant and what you sung was pretty mild anyway. It appears they just didn't like the look of you, for whatever reason (could it have been racism? not sure what you look like).

If Spurs flag you up I'd say you have two options:
(a) Explain what song you were singing and apologise for it being a bit aggressive but explain others were singing it too and you just got singled out for no apparent reason, if you are well spoken I reckon they'll let you off
(b) Say something about being Asian and hope that Spurs get scared off by a sensitive issue.

Either way I think you'll be fine.

Two holding midfielders. No creativity in the centre of midfield. No out and out striker starting. What did we expect. The championship is the division one as it was before the premiership began. The standard in that division has improved as most English players are involved. Not to be taken lightly but we did. AVB leaves me flumixed with his decisions at times. We got what we deserved.....NOTHING

Leeds won the toss, chose to change sides at the start so we were playing into the sun, i was in the east stand and could barely see fuck all, i reckon that might have hampered our first half a bit. Sun set over the stand in the second half.

Atmosphere was pretty shocking from both fans, Leeds only piped up after the first goal, we were silent after that.

A bit unfair to pick any one player as having a bad day, it was a collective shit effort all round, not alot fell to us and we were wasteful with the chances we did have. Tommy and Scotty did have a shocker though, not match fit. Lennon & Benny were ok, Bale very greedy.

Obike was good off the ball, got into good space but never quite got the service, seems quite strong & quick.

Ref was shit, but shit in equal (and generous) measures to both teams.

Their right-back was pretty good (the #25 i think) and they were on us quickly every time we got the ball. They were scrappy as fuck but worked for it & deserved it in the end. In the end, they played FA Cup football, we played like we were owed it.

I am dissapoint.

Two holding midfielders. No creativity in the centre of midfield. No out and out striker starting. What did we expect. The championship is the division one as it was before the premiership began. The standard in that division has improved as most English players are involved. Not to be taken lightly but we did. AVB leaves me flumixed with his decisions at times. We got what we deserved.....NOTHING

What would you have done with Defoe injured and Adebayor in Africa? What out and out striker would you have started?

I don't think we had a bad team or tactics today whatsoever. I just thought we didn't play very hard. Very curious to see what decisions "flummoxed" you. All made sense to me.

What would you have done with Defoe injured and Adebayor in Africa? What out and out striker would you have started?

I don't think we had a bad team or tactics today whatsoever. I just thought we didn't play very hard. Very curious to see what decisions "flummoxed" you. All made sense to me.

I tend to agree w/ that...........What options did AVB have exactly ? I was just fine w/ the starting 11 when i saw it..........

Maybe roll w/ Dembele over Huddlestone & Dawson over Caulker......But with a game on Wednesday, he rolled the dice w/ the rotation clearing wanting to give both of them a rest would make sense.

:gallashmm: Are you by any chance related to Piers Morgan?
:baletroll:

Back
Top Bottom