Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Djed Spence, the inspiration for the TFC Virtue Signalling Championships to begin.

Not sure who's in first place - trying to plough through the cacophony of people desperately trying to show how racist they aren't - by trying to post the most down to earth reason why two men of African origin can not and will not, ever, look alike - was draining my will to live.

PS - For the hard of thinking. This is an attempt at humour, I am definitely, 100%, not trying to perpetuate hackneyed racial insults about facial similarities of people who are of non Anglo Saxon origin.

Which probably looks like my entry into the above competition.

But isn't, I'm just trying to avoid the red card.

😁
Monkey Fuming GIF

the state of this thread.
That's what happens when people get bored of waiting!

If he'd been announced on Friday, the last 3 days' worth of posts need never have happened!!

I'm just waiting for the inevitable "Retro Djed Photos" thread to start up...

Meryl Streep Thank You GIF by patternbase

Its the tea lady's understanding that the Chairman's fax machine has broken down
and he is waiting for the warranty to be re-confirmed!

Back
Top Bottom