Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I get not playing him against tougher opposition, like Liverpool next week or in CL games, but I would have thought a game like Bournemouth today would have been perfect for him.

Do we know anything about his character? Didn’t he have a falling out with the manager at Middlesbrough? Maybe he came in like a cocky prick and rubbed conte the wrong way.

Do we know anything about his character? Didn’t he have a falling out with the manager at Middlesbrough? Maybe he came in like a cocky prick and rubbed conte the wrong way.

Youtube Eyebrows GIF by SoulPancake

Where as Emerson rubs Conte the right way

Had a falling out with Warnock, not really something you can hold against him.
Got on fine at Forest and was well liked there.

He'd have played plenty.... They went out and signed 2 RBs this summer. :contefacepalm2:

Our boy would've gotten minutes crucial to his development and Cloughie's boys would have a better chance at staying up.
...and one of them was Aurier!!

Imagine Serge keeping you out of the team!!

(Personally, I'd have liked us to have gone in for Trippier when he came back to England... Boy that bloke can cross a first time ball!)

If he doesn't start our match v Forest on Nov 9, there's basically no chance for him to play before the winter xfer window, and Conte pulls off one of the greatest piss-takes of all time.

He might get his chance from Conte this season. He might not be quite up to understanding Conte’s system. The trouble is there is a suspicion from a lot of us that he is being excluded because he was a purchase that Conte did not sanction. So the only judgement we can make of him is from the game he had against Woolwich last season when he totally shut out and dominated Martinez

He might get his chance from Conte this season. He might not be quite up to understanding Conte’s system. The trouble is there is a suspicion from a lot of us that he is being excluded because he was a purchase that Conte did not sanction. So the only judgement we can make of him is from the game he had against Woolwich last season when he totally shut out and dominated Martinez

Not true. If someone was truly invested in making an informed judgement they could dig back into more of his performances; but no...... Sensationalism, knee-jerking, "I know better than Conte" & conspiracy mongering is far more fun.

#DaInterwebz :freundgoal:

What has always bothered me about Spence is that during the long drawn out saga of his transfer no other premier club appeared to be competing with us for his signature.

Back
Top Bottom