EFL Cup - Wolves vs Tottenham - Wed, Sep 22 19:45 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Has anyone got any links to streams for tonight please?

error.jpg

I want to add them to my block list in Chrome.

Gollini
Tanganga, Sanchez, Rodon
Doherty, Ndombele, Skipp, Davies
Gil, Kane,
Son
We have next to no wingers so try something like this. Use Gil and Son to press the Wolves backline and Kane stays behind to mark their DM. Davies and Doherty press on the wing. With Skipp and Tanguy handling midfield and covering any holes that pop up.

Some personel can be switched out if need be. But this is a game where we can and should try out a 3 at the back system.

And yet we beat Man City?

It's only a short amount of time so could just be a blip, but looking at the matches played it seems like we are regressing rather than progressing.
Not to sound like I am swearing in church. But can some of our regressing be connected to Kane just being let back in? The first couple of league games as well as pre season may not have been fantastic football. But there was more of a clear plan (pressing and transitioning into rapid counters) and the team seemed to pull in the same direction.

Has letting Kane back in with seemingly no consequences perhaps caused a rift in the squad? Or does his seeming lack of motivation spread as well since he most likely is a dominant figure in the dressing room?

Back
Top Bottom