EFL Cup - Wolves vs Tottenham - Wed, Sep 22 19:45 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who’s going tomorrow?

Any ideas on away pubs? I’m reading there aren’t many / any next to the stadium, but it’s right in the centre of the city so there must be some away dedicated pubs?
Can't wait - just got a negative test result back in time!

Bluebrick (Premier Inn) round the back from the station is the away pub. That being said for the league game the atmosphere in the concourse was better tbh, although the people attempting to serve were particularly 'special'!

Bluebrick (Premier Inn) round the back from the station is the away pub. That being said for the league game the atmosphere in the concourse was better tbh, although the people attempting to serve were particularly 'special'!
That’s Wolverhampton for you !

Really looking forward to tomorrow. 0-0 and out on penalties 😂

Think we should Match them up 3-5-2

Gollini

Romero, Sanchez, Rodon

Emerson, Skipp, Lo Celso, Gil, Reggie

Scarlett, Makandy

Which just shows how short we are on attackers.
We have searched for 4 years for a back up to Kane and we are thinner now than at any other time. Parrott would get a game here
Interesting...

Not a bad shout. We used to be great when we played 3 at the back in the past.... maybe it could work again. But I think we need to play the best team we can put out. Stay in this cup!!!

I would exchange Scarlett and Makandy for Son and Kane, Tanganga needs to play and if possible, Lloris in goal.

As we are travelling up on the official coaches, we will probably stay in the fanzone.

Interesting...

Not a bad shout. We used to be great when we played 3 at the back in the past.... maybe it could work again. But I think we need to play the best team we can put out. Stay in this cup!!!

I would exchange Scarlett and Makandy for Son and Kane, Tanganga needs to play and if possible, Lloris in goal.

Clarke, Devine, White & Markanday all started last night.

Think Rodon, Sanchez and, sadly, Winks will start. Davies too, but then I would not want Tanganga at other side, because he can't attack. Maybe:

----------------------Gollini------------------------
---Doherty---Rodon---Sanchez---Davies---
----------------Skipp----Winks-----------------
-------Gil----------Ndombele--------Son--------
-----------------------Kane------------------------

Seems logical.
That looks a shit line up

Something like the below for me.

Romero, Lo Celso and Sanchez haven't played much football in the past couple of weeks.

Rodon & Emerson need more minutes.

Gollini an obvious one.

Kane only a couple of games into his season and needs to pick up form.

Skipp there so Hojberg doesn't have to be, Reggie there so Davies isn't.

Scarlott & Gil more time to show what they can do.

-------------------------------------

Gollini

Romero Sanchez Rodon

Emerson Skipp Lo Celso Reggie

Gil

Scarlett Kane

Something like the below for me.

Romero, Lo Celso and Sanchez haven't played much football in the past couple of weeks.

Rodon & Emerson need more minutes.

Gollini an obvious one.

Kane only a couple of games into his season and needs to pick up form.

Skipp there so Hojberg doesn't have to be, Reggie there so Davies isn't.

Scarlott & Gil more time to show what they can do.

-------------------------------------

Gollini

Romero Sanchez Rodon

Emerson Skipp Lo Celso Reggie

Gil

Scarlett Kane
Agree but I bet he starts Winks

Ally Gold's prediction: Gollini; Tanganga, Sanchez, Romero, Davies; Ndombele, Skipp, Hojbjerg; Lo Celso, Kane, Son.

Strong team prediction. Davies against Traore should be fun...

Back
Top Bottom