England squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With Bellingham facing a six match ban, do England fans think their side will have more balance?

Foden gets his preferred position and the hype machine around Bellingham abates. Could be the best of all outcomes for the English.

He won’t be banned you melt.
It's looking probable that he will be issued a ban for his sexually aggressive behaviour. No complaints to police so far, but if UEFA doesn't take a firm hand then the German authorities have said they will be forced to act.

I just love football and hope we can deal with this ugly moment quickly and move on, for the good of the game.

It's looking probable that he will be issued a ban for his sexually aggressive behaviour. No complaints to police so far, but if UEFA doesn't take a firm hand then the German authorities have said they will be forced to act.

I just love football and hope we can deal with this ugly moment quickly and move on, for the good of the game.

200.gif

As wanky as Southgate is, England rarely get destroyed in games that really matter. It's always one goal or penalties.

The last time it happened in tournament football was the 1-4 against Germany, under Capello. But that was the game where Lampard scored a perfectly legitimate goal to make it 2-2 that was not given, and Germany then picked us off on the counter.

England rarely get destroyed in tournaments anyway, only other time I can think of is Germany 4-1 in the World Cup...other than that they've lost by the odd goal or played for pens.

Journalists on SSN not really holding back in their criticism of Southgate last night on their paper review programme. A bit of a different tone to a week or two ago. Maybe the tide is turning with their support?

Needs to, his tactics and coaching are wank but his squad selection has also been crap.

Ghuei out of the next match as a LCB and we didn’t take LCB Braintwaite, didn’t take Mitchell an actual left back either so our backline is weakened more than needed.

It feels like England play with a giant self made handicap.

Needs to, his tactics and coaching are wank but his squad selection has also been crap.

Ghuei out of the next match as a LCB and we didn’t take LCB Braintwaite, didn’t take Mitchell an actual left back either so our backline is weakened more than needed.

It feels like England play with a giant self made handicap.
I said exactly this when the squad was announced. His squad selection was frankly negligence.

Back
Top Bottom