Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unfortunately Eric looks, acts and plays like a thicko. Everyone will remember him cosying up to Mourinho when Jose was Man U manager following their victory over us. That went down badly with other players who regard him as a bit of a crawler.

Fuck you too, bitch. You look like a wrinkly scrotum, you sackfaced fuckhead.

If that fan is insulting your family, then yes you fucking can. So shut up you melt, or I'll fucking go Eric Dier on your fat ass.
giphy.gif

Well, at least Dier had the bottle to confront someone.

Which is more than what can be said for some of the forum toilet cunts, hiding behind their cum-stained keyboards.

:mourweird:

What do you expect from a bellend remoaner. What has he done in football terms? That was the most action he has had all season. Get rid ASAP. I remember man utd offering 50m for him 😂😂😭 the sooner we get rid of these pansy players the better!

Bringing brexit into it. You oxygen thieving waste of space. Fuck yourself.

Last edited:
What Dier did was a bit well not a bit but highly fucking stupid but we all have a breaking point. Most likely well and truly pissed off with the result and then his brother getting insulted. Don't blame him really as he is still human well almost with that alien sized dome of his but he still feels what we all feel.

OK, I've just watched the videos again and that isn't the Tunnel Club seats. They are immediately behind the "dug out" area. I think this is off to the side of that. Possibly block 103?

I heard the FA have announced they are going to investigate the incident. I understand it's not ideal for a player to enter the stands, but if he hasn't threatened or harmed anyone has he actually broken any rules? Bringing the game into disrepute? I dunno. I suppose we'll all just wait for the outcome of the investigation. Just such a shame that it was after his MOM performance.

That West Ham keeper went into the stands away to the Chavs earlier this season.....

Bringing brexit into it. You oxygen thieving waste of space. Fuck yourself.

I preferred the original dumbarse post before you editted it out saying you want my address and going to beat me up and teach me a lesson until there is nothing left. Etc

From seeing your photos you aren't beating up anyone evan, and doubt you've ever been in any physical confrontation a day in your life. But I'll tell you now, for the future, and your own safety, please keep the death threats to a minimum as you may find that you will come across someone over the Internet who might actually take your threats seriously or be ridiculous enough to show up at your front door. Now you've been warned. Cut out the death threats you silly man.

Seen this happen a couple of times in local sport...One was at a local amateur football match, the keeper was a complete liability and the club chairman moaned a bit too loudly about it, the keeper's dad is a local nutter and took offense and there was a shouting match, in which the keeper joined in...the referee suggested he should join them and promptly sent him off, the guy was a massive gooner and actually had trials with them, so that was funny.
During my final year with youth football (I was 17 if I remember this correctly). One of my teammates completely short circuited mid game and threatened to beat up the opposition coach. And when the ref got involved and sent him off he honest to God threatened to kill the ref.

Absolutely amazing scenes. Guy got banned from all football for like 5 years.

I preferred the original dumbarse post before you editted it out saying you want my address and going to beat me up and teach me a lesson until there is nothing left. Etc

From seeing your photos you aren't beating up anyone evan, and doubt you've ever been in any physical confrontation a day in your life. But I'll tell you now, for the future, and your own safety, please keep the death threats to a minimum as you may find that you will come across someone over the Internet who might actually take your threats seriously or be ridiculous enough to show up at your front door. Now you've been warned. Cut out the death threats you silly man.

I have not threatened you with death. I have threatened to beat you to within an inch of your life. So apologise for lying right now, you little nazi ratbag, or I will Dier you.

You stupid cunt. You couldn't warn anyone, you pussy'ole.

Now, seeing as you're trying to get serious, dm me your address. Nobhouse.

Apparantly a Portuguese lip reader has spotted Mourinho saying to Dier "Quick, go and jump in the crowd or something and start a fight so I'll have something else to talk about in the press conference apart from the game.*

Think he was just rushing to buy some something to eat before ndombele eats all the food again

First sign of aggression from a Tottenham player this season

Levy is absolutely loving this!!! On the phone to the marketing dept right now
'here's the deal. Ticket, pie, pint. Watch the match, then three rounds with a player of your choice........ whaddya reckon? Two grand???'

I just want to say...
THANK YOU MATES.
apparently not all heroes wear capes.

We all could use a laugh in a day like this. And you guys provided it.
Well played :D !

I have not threatened you with death. I have threatened to beat you to within an inch of your life. So apologise for lying right now, you little nazi ratbag, or I will Dier you.

You stupid cunt. You couldn't warn anyone, you pussy'ole.

Now, seeing as you're trying to get serious, dm me your address. Nobhouse.

Hi again evan. Can you please stop leaving me DMs asking for my address. You aren't in the slightest bit threatening. You're making yourself look very stupid. 😂😂

Crazy how the first thing that came along with these videos was that racist rumour. Like people couldn’t fucking think about anything else but racism.
That’s not to say that racism doesn’t exist in football but it starts to look like people have started to use racism card as a tool to get attention and push diversion. Fucking embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom