Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi again evan. Can you please stop leaving me DMs asking for my address. You aren't in the slightest bit threatening. You're making yourself look very stupid. 😂😂

Hi Bob. Nope, I will not stop. Don't you threaten me then think you can back out, son. You aren't in the slightest bit threatening. You're making yourself look very stupid. 😂😂

Crazy how the first thing that came along with these videos was that racist rumour. Like people couldn’t fucking think about anything else but racism.
That’s not to say that racism doesn’t exist in football but it starts to look like people have started to use racism card as a tool to get attention and push diversion. Fucking embarrassing.

To be fair his actions were extraordinary and certainly not what you would expect from a Spurs player.

I can see how the racism rumors could gain traction as many would have struggled to rationalise Eric's actions. It would take some extraordinary provocation to get a professional athlete squaring up to a fan in a stadium - let alone chasing the individual up the stadium in a thuggish & violent manner.

The 'fan' must have had to have said something really nasty. My own interpretation is that Dier is well out of order for his actions. As a professional athlete you wouldn't want to do this outside a nightclub let alone in your own stadium. Utterly shambolic and he deserves any action the FA takes.

To be fair his actions were extraordinary and certainly not what you would expect from a Spurs player.

I can see how the racism rumors could gain traction as many would have struggled to rationalise Eric's actions. It would take some extraordinary provocation to get a professional athlete squaring up to a fan in a stadium - let alone chasing the individual up the stadium in a thuggish & violent manner.

The 'fan' must have had to have said something really nasty. My own interpretation is that Dier is well out of order for his actions. As a professional athlete you wouldn't want to do this outside a nightclub let alone in your own stadium. Utterly shambolic and he deserves any action the FA takes.
Yeah I can understand that but it was the fans who were near the incident who filmed and posted those clips on Twitter so they might have heard or seen what was going on before/after. If it was someone outside the stadium sharing these clips I would have understood the assumption of something as bad as racism.

Hi Bob. Nope, I will not stop. Don't you threaten me then think you can back out, son. You aren't in the slightest bit threatening. You're making yourself look very stupid. 😂😂

Iv Never threatened you on here or anywhere else. I was warning you that there are people bored enough to take you up on your disgusting threats. So stop backtracking and trying to make yourself look like the victim. You do realise I know exactly who you are right? Should the police be known to your constant rages of vitriolic death threats and threats of violence and showing up at people's doors? Wind your neck in, stop threatening people with violence when you know full well you couldn't back it up, and grow the fuck up.

Iv Never threatened you on here or anywhere else. I was warning you that there are people bored enough to take you up on your disgusting threats. So stop backtracking and trying to make yourself look like the victim. You do realise I know exactly who you are right? Should the police be known to your constant rages of vitriolic death threats and threats of violence and showing up at people's doors? Wind your neck in, stop threatening people with violence when you know full well you couldn't back it up, and grow the fuck up.

Wind your neck in yourself, you ignorant fuck. Accuse me of death threats again (falsely) and you'll regret it. No backtracking here, you nazi prick.

Now, do yourself a favour and fuck off. Because right now, you're talking yourself into some serious fucking shit, and I'm not joking.

Last chance fella. Reply to me again, and its game over. Last...fucking...chance.

Go back to school and get an education.

The 'fan' must have had to have said something really nasty.

What I don't really understand is how he heard it. He must have been around the penalty area, the incident was what, 10 or so rows back? There must have been a fair bit of hubbub, general (unrelated) angry shouting at what people had just seen, the racket from the celebrating Norwich fans...

What I don't really understand is how he heard it. He must have been around the penalty area, the incident was what, 10 or so rows back? There must have been a fair bit of hubbub, general (unrelated) angry shouting at what people had just seen, the racket from the celebrating Norwich fans...

Fan was having a squabble with his brother. Absolutely moronic for Dier to get involved.

Wind your neck in yourself, you ignorant fuck. Accuse me of death threats again (falsely) and you'll regret it. No backtracking here, you nazi prick.

Now, do yourself a favour and fuck off. Because right now, you're talking yourself into some serious fucking shit, and I'm not joking.

Last chance fella. Reply to me again, and its game over. Last...fucking...chance.

Go back to school and get an education.

"accuse me of death threats again and you'll regret it"

Really aren't too clever are you? Again, stop dm-ing me. I honestly couldn't give a shit what you have to say.

"accuse me of death threats again and you'll regret it"

Really aren't too clever are you? Again, stop dm-ing me. I honestly couldn't give a shit what you have to say.

If you didn't give a shit what I say, then you wouldn't reply to me. So let's test that. I'm having the final word.

Nah nah nah nah nah nah.

:dude: :dude: :dude:

I couldn't watch the game as I was on a boat and I just logged in to all this. What happened? His brother was in the stands and one of our fans starts mouthing off. Dier clocks it from the pitch and goes into the stands to confront the guy. Is that about right?

Back
Top Bottom