Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So his brother actually started it?

giphy.gif

if Dier didn't hear what was said from that distance, his only defence would be that he saw his brother grabbing the other guy, and assumed it was in response to the guy starting on his brother - so he went in to protect him.

if Dier didn't hear what was said from that distance, his only defence would be that he saw his brother grabbing the other guy, and assumed it was in response to the guy starting on his brother - so he went in to protect him.

It's all a bit stupid and doesn't look good on a professional footballer. He'll get banned for sure.

So this was in the West Stand? I'd wrongly assumed it was in the Park Lane, after the pens, which was adding to my confusion, couldn't work out how Eric's brother would be in there. Now I understand Mourinho's "corporate" comment.

What sort of area is it, one of those bollocks "1882" parts (another one of Levy's bwilliant ideas)?

He is most likely looking at a lengthy ban, ironically enough he had a decent game last night.
Mourinho has been sympathetic and supportive of him so far, but how the club approach it from a disciplinary angle remains to be seen.

Would that offer have been when JM was in charge ?

Was gunna say 😂😂 don't think mourinho is too pleased with Dier anymore though do you? In fact I wonder if Mourinho is already regretting joining Spurs. If he doesn't get the players he wants in the summer I think he'll walk.

I still have trust in the management but so many things have got to change at the club.

Does anybody know who the fan is? Is he a season ticket holder? Is he a regular fan? Anybody seen him before?

Wonder if anything like this has happened to him before?

So this was in the West Stand? I'd wrongly assumed it was in the Park Lane, after the pens, which was adding to my confusion, couldn't work out how Eric's brother would be in there. Now I understand Mourinho's "corporate" comment.

What sort of area is it, one of those bollocks "1882" parts (another one of Levy's bwilliant ideas)?
In the east lower it was equally embarrassing, watching ' supporters' amble back to their seats after the much needed food and drink at half time, some five minutes after the second half had kicked off.

Our very own little Wembley style area, where once the shelf stood.

Last edited:
Eric is a decent lad and I couldn't really care about this "incident" (some people are reacting like he stabbed someone), his performance v Wolves was much more annoying.

What do you expect from a bellend remoaner. What has he done in football terms? That was the most action he has had all season. Get rid ASAP. I remember man utd offering 50m for him 😂😂😭 the sooner we get rid of these pansy players the better!
Pansy players or player if you will.

in the Eric Dier thread.

Was gunna say 😂😂 don't think mourinho is too pleased with Dier anymore though do you? In fact I wonder if Mourinho is already regretting joining Spurs. If he doesn't get the players he wants in the summer I think he'll walk.
Or did he join just to get a quick payoff for the bank balance?
Either way he will not cope with having only £50m. That would only buy one decent player or Pogba's left leg!

honestly I admire how he put himself on the line to defend his brother and everyone should do the same, especially if it's a younger sibling

however you obviously can't jump into the stands and start assaulting people regardless, and a ban would be entirely deserved. Hopefully it's just 2-3 games, he was really good last night.

Back
Top Bottom