Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And Messi had a rather poor game v Real the other day, doesn't make him an average player.
How does applying one negative to another get close to proving your point? I've actually seen him improve steadily over the last few games. Where have you been?

I've been among his strongest critics over the past few months, but at least I'm astute enough to see when a change is occuring and honest enought to admit it.

It is not how we operate. You should set an example not become one just because some idiot said something you don't like.
He didn't hear anything.

Supporter: "4 losses in a rough I've had it with these talentless hacks"

Brother: "hey watch your mouth twat"

Supporter: "why mate do you not agree?"

Brother: "do you know who I am?! I am eric fucking dier's brother. I'll bash your head in right here"

*proceeds to waves frantically at Dier*

How does applying one negative to another get close to proving your point?
He might have had a somewhat decent game against a shambolic side from Norfolk which will get relegated, but that doesn't say much, if anything, about the player he actually is - a mediocre and slow player who is indeed not good enough for Spurs.

Messi might miss 10 sitters tomorrow and still nobody would doubt that he a brilliant footballer.

He didn't hear anything.

Brother: "do you know who I am?! I am eric fucking dier's brother. I'll bash your head in right here"

If this is the case. Wow.

He didn't hear anything.

Cool story.

Now role play Levy sacking Poch :D

He didn't hear anything.

What's your source for this?

The more I see it, the more I want to flatten that cowardly wanking bastard. Low life. Makes my blood boil, just sitting here, so God knows what it was doing to Dier.

On top of going out on pens: he did nothing wrong in my opinion, but sadly the cunts at the FA will take a very different view. I just hope Southgate doesn’t follow their inevitable lead!

Last edited:
Very quick to disregard. I wouldn't be surprised if it was what actually happened.
I'd like to think that even though Dier looks like the lift doesn't go all the way to the top floor, he's smarter than to just rush into the stands simply because someone called the team shit. I'd assume it would need to be something that sounded like an actual threat or actual physical violence. In the case of actual violence, not sure I wouldn't do the same.

So then...Where are we now?

Eric having finally turned a corner with his form at CB two games in a row will likely be facing a ban. The only one I can remember which is similar but obviously more drastic was Eric Cuntona. That was nine months out.

He'll argue that he was just there to shield his brother but the videos don't really show that. So seeing as this was nowhere near as bad as Kunt Fu, he should be looking at 2 months out. There are plenty more pearl clutchers these days so bump that up by a month. Add on another month because the Rudiger incident made everybody look like morons.

I say four months.

Seriously?? Surely it's a blessing in disguise spurs have the right to sack him without compensation which would be good for the club, he's just a loser like Davies winks skipp alli Vorm vertonghen Alderweireld the unfortunate thing about all these players is we are stuck with them who would buy them???? Name a team in the prem league who any of them players would get into.?? As I say blessing in disguise the only sad thing about last night is the players I mentioned above didn't jump into the crowd and start punching could have sacked them all

I'd like to think that even though Dier looks like the lift doesn't go all the way to the top floor, he's smarter than to just rush into the stands simply because someone called the team shit. I'd assume it would need to be something that sounded like an actual threat or actual physical violence. In the case of actual violence, not sure I wouldn't do the same.
Have you read the Guardian article, quoted by Bill Madrid Bill Madrid a short while ago? It's perfect.

Back
Top Bottom