Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let me remind you when Suarez bit another player. Liverpool defended him. Are we going to that level of shithousery? I am not supporting a club with hooligans.
Have you even read what the press is writing, what other professional players are saying about it?

You're so out of touch with this it's comical.

Have you even read what the press is writing, what other professional players are saying about it?

You're so out of touch with this it's comical.

I really don't care what Twitter, FB or Jose Mourinho say. This sort of behaviour is unacceptable. And Eric Dier should know better. End of

I really don't care what Twitter, FB or Jose Mourinho say. This sort of behaviour is unacceptable. And Eric Dier should know better. End of
Try an "in my opinion". You just come across as a dick.
You are saying you are a better judge of what is right or wrong for a professional footballer than respected sports writers (The Times, The Guardian), his boss, and fellow professional players. You are not a better judge than those people. In my opinion.

Try an "in my opinion". You just come across as a dick.
You are saying you are a better judge of what is right or wrong for a professional footballer than respected sports writers (The Times, The Guardian), his boss, and fellow professional players. You are not a better judge than those people. In my opinion.
So i can not say running into the stands trying to fight a fan is wrong. Well i will be that "dick" then.

So i can not say running into the stands trying to fight a fan is wrong. Well i will be that "dick" then.
Yup you've self diagnosed the issue correctly there I'd say. We've all seen the entire footage and there was not a single punch thrown. He did not try to fight a fan.

Let me remind you when Suarez bit another player. Liverpool defended him. Are we going to that level of shithousery? I am not supporting a club with hooligans.
Oh stop it. Its not like hes randomly just gone in for fun. His own fucking brother was involved. No matter what you are getting paid, professionalism can suck a dick if it has to be chosen over family.

Yup you've self diagnosed the issue correctly there I'd say. We've all seen the entire footage and there was not a single punch thrown. He did not try to fight a fan.
The stewards stopped it. So take the rose tinted glasses off please.

Oh stop it. Its not like hes randomly just gone in for fun. His own fucking brother was involved. No matter what you are getting paid, professionalism can suck a dick if it has to be chosen over family.
Ok if that is the case. You are talking absolute bullshit. If you are on £100k a week representing a big brand and on national tv. Do you think this behaviour is professional or even remotely acceptable?

Ok if that is the case. You are talking absolute bullshit. If you are on £100k a week representing a big brand and on national tv. Do you think this behaviour is professional or even remotely acceptable?
Maybe thats you. You might feel its alright if your family gets abused and you do nothing as long as you look professional for the tv. I dont. Guess its a difference of opinion.

I can’t condone what he did - just on the precedent it sets he was wrong. If players go haring into stands regularly football would have major public order issues! However neither can I condemn him too strongly as he has gone to the defence of his brother and who amongst us cannot understand the tie of family? Realistically he needs to be punished BUT not too severely. 1-3 games would see justice and equity served.

My ****-of-a-Chavs-supporting brother uses the phrase 'end of' too. Like he knows better than everyone else, or something.

Last edited:
Yeah you said.......

yeah, it was a bit of a fail, thought I’d edited that last bit into my first post but I’d actually quoted.
Went to delete it and add it to the other and someone had already agreed, so I didn’t want to make them look like they’d agreed with ‘forum fail’ which is what I’d changed it to.

wow that was dull :mourcheeks:

Back
Top Bottom