Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ugh

Not good enough to start but unlikely that Jose will keep him on the bench. As I mentioned earlier 4th or 5th CB we have at best but will be played all the time.

One of the players that has helped make us and will keep us mediocre.

Really disappointing day for the club and its fans.

Not as disappointing as the realisation that you're still posting shit on here.

Stop referring to spurs as if you're a fan because you're not. 👍🏽

So you think Jose doesn't know how to build a defence, and will allow his emotions to control his head when making decisions.

:mourthumb:

I think that Jose likes a certain style of player on his team and will value that over other traits.

I also think he is hardly the only coach in the world, no matter what the sport, that does this. I think it is often a major flaw that every coach, especially those that have has success for a long time playing a certain way, have.

I could be wrong and we may see Jose change this approach but the fact that Dier was chosen over a clearly superior Alderweireld after the break doesn't give me much hope that this will be the case.

He gave the win against Man Utd away with that pen. And was involved in the 3-0 loss to sheffutd. We've done more than fine without him after. 6/10 is generous.
It says something when most on here stated he had a good game against man united despite giving away a pen and trying his absolute best to give away another one.

Did I read that someone wants him as the left sided CB starter for next season??? Oh.my.oh.my.oh.my

Back
Top Bottom