Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah, looks like Igula Igula is trolling another thread rather than giving credit where it's due.

Such a strange creature.

Can only ever bring himself to praise the same select handful of name players; irrespective of performance.... Even the gaffa gets said to have got multiple things wrong each week.

💩

I can't remember Liverpool even having that many good chances.

First goal was poor from Davies to lose the ball, but then class from Robertson.
Second goal was very lucky, hit Salah's arm and then bounced out to TAA.

Sorry I edited to late but the Robertson header in the first minute.

Mane had a free header but that was on Davies.

Salah had the free shot which was Davies again.

We got lucky that Liverpool did not get the ball to the guys who were open when they had the chance. Their passing was quite poor today.

I can't remember Liverpool even having that many good chances.

First goal was poor from Davies to lose the ball, but then class from Robertson.
Second goal was very lucky, hit Salah's arm and then bounced out to TAA.

Most of the action inside our box was just masses of bodies and Hugo busting out the odd late-sighted save.

Plenty of blocks from the CBs too.

Sorry I edited to late but the Robertson header in the first minute.

Mane had a free header but that was on Davies.

Salah had the free shot which was Davies again.

We got lucky that Liverpool did not get the ball to the guys who were open when they had the chance. Their passing was quite poor today.
This looks like more Davies making errors rather than Dier.
I don't even remember Liverpool having any obvious chances where they were one pass away tbh. Maybe there were, but you need to find some examples.

This looks like more Davies making errors rather than Dier.
I don't even remember Liverpool having any obvious chances where they were one pass away tbh. Maybe there were, but you need to find some examples.

I am not going back through the whole game if you think he played well great for you. The open players were clear to see. Davies leaving guys open is what he does and has always done.

But I realize the sentiment is to overrate every player now so fill your boots.

Back
Top Bottom