Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am not going back through the whole game if you think he played well great for you. The open players were clear to see. Davies leaving guys open is what he does and has always done.

But I realize the sentiment is to overrate every player now so fill your boots.
Eh, I wasn't even arguing with you?

We conceded so many goals last season because Dier would be on the wrong side of the attacker when a ball comes into the box, so I'm aware that's a flaw he has.
I just can't remember any examples from today, hence I was asking you for some.

Sorry I edited to late but the Robertson header in the first minute.

Mane had a free header but that was on Davies.

Salah had the free shot which was Davies again.

We got lucky that Liverpool did not get the ball to the guys who were open when they had the chance. Their passing was quite poor today.

So nothing about Dier here then.

💩🤡

Eh, I wasn't even arguing with you?

We conceded so many goals last season because Dier would be on the wrong side of the attacker when a ball comes into the box, so I'm aware that's a flaw he has.
I just can't remember any examples from today, hence I was asking you for some.

Yes and as I said if you watch the game you can see the Liverpool players behind him open as I said.

Nope read again.

Nope.

The posts I quoted quite clearly say otherwise....

"Mane had a free header but that was on Davies.
Salah had the free shot which was Davies again."

Perhaps you're editing your posts again.... I'm not going to dignify them if you have, so it's pointless me re-reading them all again.

💩🤡

Last edited:
Some of y’all need to fill this out

ork2cl9hqk681.jpg

Nope.

The posts I quoted quite clearly say otherwise....

"Mane had a free header but that was on Davies.
Salah had the free shot which was Davies again."

Perhaps you're editing your posts again.... I'm not to dignify them if you have so it's pointless me re-reading them all again.

💩🤡

I haven't edited any posts read them again. I know it is hard for you.

You said you didn't edit any posts to begin with..... This has proven untrue.

Now you're back-peddling.

......How do you expect us to trust you?

:gallashmm:

Yes i didn't edit the posts that we were talking about, this really isn't hard but as usual you struggle to comprehend because you are too busy trying to push your agenda to pay attention.

So keep crying about nothing.

There was a moment in the 2nd half where he pinged it out to Emerson Royale perfectly, then the move broke down and came back to him the he pinged it out to Sessegnon, proper Toby levels passing that was.
Not sure why two dickheads gave you disagrees. His passing was exceptional today and the goals weren't his fault. A stunning header from nowhere and a goal following a handball.

Back
Top Bottom