Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dier is a utter wanker. Feel so disconnected with this Spurs team and wankers like Ali and Dier doesn’t help matters. If he showed more passion on the pitch than he did climbing those steps like a orangutan, then just maybe I’d have a little sympathy for him. Nobody was racially abused. His brother wasn’t attacked. Dier is a cunt and I hope he gets banned.

So then...Where are we now?

Eric having finally turned a corner with his form at CB two games in a row will likely be facing a ban. The only one I can remember which is similar but obviously more drastic was Eric Cuntona. That was nine months out.

He'll argue that he was just there to shield his brother but the videos don't really show that. So seeing as this was nowhere near as bad as Kunt Fu, he should be looking at 2 months out. There are plenty more pearl clutchers these days so bump that up by a month. Add on another month because the Rudiger incident made everybody look like morons.

I say four months.

What a shock.. People straight away saying it was racism and using it to try and prove that Rudiger must have been racially abused. With comments like “ but but I thought there was no racism at Spurs”

Fucking bunch of gossip girls..

So what if he’s a shit footballer, the lad has got a heart of gold.

To be fair that was the fastest I’ve ever seen him run, maybe we should have someone throw abuse at him when the opponents are counterattacking.:mourpoint:

Well done Eric.. Not content with making us a laughing stock on the field, but wanting to stick the knife in and twist it is going a bit too far.
Everyone is having a Field day with this latest episode.

If you showed as much passion on the field, we wouldn’t be where we are.

Sums up some of our modern fans - there's a few on here and you know who you are - fancy going to a game just to abuse one of your own ... bad enough spending hours abusing club / owners / management / players on a fan site but to do so in the ground?

Hope the fan is banned for life and Eric given a bonus .... naughty but nice one

Apparently, he caught sight of his younger brother in a punch-up a few rows up; that sounds more convincing than just hearing the abuse. I agreed with Eric the Frenchman doing the palace prick in the 1990s and I agree with Eric Dier at the lane last night.

Agree: naughty but nice one son 👍

Apparently, he caught sight of his younger brother in a punch-up a few rows up; that sounds more convincing than just hearing the abuse. I agreed with Eric the Frenchman doing the palace prick in the 1990s and I agree with Eric Dier at the lane last night.

Agree: naughty but nice one son 👍

All hearsay mate. Apparently it was Gedson getting racially abused, then we found out what a load of bullshit that was.

You see!.. thats what happens when the the f.a make a contact sport a non contact sport.. dier needed his kicks.😄

Well played son..my brother was getting grief from some cunt in the crowd yid or not i would have done the same, the fact that diers an extremly well paid player is irellavant.
Some of you cunts on the match thread that constantly hand out player abuse just cos you can because its online and theres no comebacks need serving too.

Last edited:
Dier is a utter wanker. Feel so disconnected with this Spurs team and wankers like Ali and Dier doesn’t help matters. If he showed more passion on the pitch than he did climbing those steps like a orangutan, then just maybe I’d have a little sympathy for him. Nobody was racially abused. His brother wasn’t attacked. Dier is a cunt and I hope he gets banned.
You are no spurs supporter.

All hearsay mate. Apparently it was Gedson getting racially abused, then we found out what a load of bullshit that was.

Two separate ( up-close) witnesses have verified that a bloke ( Diers brother) was in a physical confrontation with two others and this lead to Eric entertaining the stand in a rage. Talk sport is not the best source at any time but both fans sounded very convincing to me and their version fits with what I’ve seen on YouTube.

What do you expect from a bellend remoaner. What has he done in football terms? That was the most action he has had all season. Get rid ASAP. I remember man utd offering 50m for him 😂😂😭 the sooner we get rid of these pansy players the better!

Back
Top Bottom