Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't know.

Most of all he just look like he is not ill. Used to play like a some kind of medical patient for the last 1½ year
i thought he looked depressed. been so much better this year at cb next to toby! one thing mourinho has done is sorted dier and lloris out big time. lloris was a laughing stock before jose came in, he actually looks like a confident world cup winning captain now.

Don't know.

Most of all he just look like he is not ill. Used to play like a some kind of medical patient for the last 1½ year

i thought he looked depressed. been so much better this year at cb next to toby! one thing mourinho has done is sorted dier and lloris out big time. lloris was a laughing stock before jose came in, he actually looks like a confident world cup winning captain now.

He'd had a terrible run of over a year of illness and injury prior to last season.... He was always gonna take a fair while to bounce back... Patience is a virtue. Who knew? :)

Last edited:

Lloris was one of the players I loudly wanted out.

His attitude even before his injury was laughable, and the very injury itself was caused by yet another costly gaffe

Lloris was one of the players I loudly wanted out.

His attitude even before his injury was laughable, and the very injury itself was caused by yet another costly gaffe
yea he was an absolute joke! it was like every game he would have a moment. jose has sorted him right out now, not getting him involved with the ball at his feet too much will help as hes useless at that so jose doesnt make him do it unlike poch...

Back
Top Bottom