Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thank fuck. I don’t mind people disagreeing with other posters, but he litters the forum with meaningless disagrees. Hope he takes the hint & fucks off for good

Arcspace and Sammy were controversial, yet 100 times better posters than this dud, and they’re the ones perma-banned?!

Hope we’ve seen the last of him.

I didn't assume relegation.

And Dier didn't contribute to anything, he was a liability that need to be carried all season long. He is a big reason that we had to wait to the last day to get 4th in a season where there were zero quality teams in the running for 4th.

Peace Out Goodbye GIF by NETFLIX

Dier has really grown I'd say because of Conté's support and leadership. He's way better than Tyrone Mings or John Stones ATM so hope Southgate is paying attention and not listening to that Chelski nut-job Holland.

I'd be genuinely astonished if Dier wasn't picked for the next round of friendlies.

Mings & White have has shit ends to their season......

McGuire has credit in the bank.
Stones has been in and out, but ditto Gary will trust him too.

.....Did Guehi finish strong?

I've been a critic of Dier in recent seasons over his lack of attention at times putting us in trouble - but this season he has really pulled his socks up and the mistakes are very rare now - to think some of those other centre halves have got into the England squad ahead of him is just a joke.

Harry Ma-fucking-guire??????
Fuck off.

Last edited:
Outraged why Dier hasn't got a call up over White, McGwire and Coady!!!

Not the best stat, because during the period of 110 games, he was getting callups even when Spurs fan would've admit he shouldn't be getting a spot for the NT; he was basically the current Conor Coady and Mings.

He 100% deserves it for his play this season, but it's not the best stat.

Back
Top Bottom