Eric Ten Hag - What's Your View ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bit of advice.

Fuck off you filthy gooner troll. I don’t respect you or your whopping 28 posts.

:dembelefingers:
I'll be at the villa game and the protest at the ground on the 15th.
Why don't we meet up and you can tell me in person to fuck off?
I'll be in the coach and horses before the villa game.
Nothing like face to face feedback.

I'll be at the villa game and the protest at the ground on the 15th.
Why don't we meet up and you can tell me in person to fuck off?
I'll be in the coach and horses before the villa game.
Nothing like face to face feedback.

Ok see you there. I’ll be the fat Indian looking fucker with ‘Ballbag 88’ on me shirt

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing ETH go to somewhere like Everton, tbh. Be interesting to see what he can do in the premier league.

If he adapts and gets a PL side playing well, then we can sweep in and nick him in the post-Conte era.

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing ETH go to somewhere like Everton, tbh. Be interesting to see what he can do in the premier league.

If he adapts and gets a PL side playing well, then we can sweep in and nick him in the post-Conte era.
I think his next destination is likely Germany, but can see him move only at a club like Leipzig or Dortmund, who are well set up. I don’t think he’d leave Ajax for Everton, if he was to come to England I think the scum would fit him. They’re not well run, but I think he’d have more freedom and time to implement his ideas and they’ve got a better academy than Everton.

If he goes to Woolwich I’ll be fuming...

I think his next destination is likely Germany, but can see him move only at a club like Leipzig or Dortmund, who are well set up. I don’t think he’d leave Ajax for Everton, if he was to come to England I think the scum would fit him. They’re not well run, but I think he’d have more freedom and time to implement his ideas and they’ve got a better academy than Everton.

If he goes to Woolwich I’ll be fuming...

Ok, yeah...I wouldn't want that!

So uninspiring compared to Poch or Conte SMH.

If he would have been announced at the end of the Ajax season, or even sooner, and been brought in with his people at that time I think I would have been just as happy with that as Poch or Conte. I don't think that is any less inspiring than the other two, outside of the emotional aspect of Poch.

But for him to be brought in now, as a 3rd or 4th choice, with Paratici as DOF and Levy still clearly in control of football operations I think it will suck.

He won't have a chance to properly do the job and will be shit on for not getting results which will actually be the fault that we still have Levy running the football side of the club.

He should be a great appointment for us and exactly what we should have been looking for but instead Levy fucked it so bad that it makes little sense now.

If he would have been announced at the end of the Ajax season, or even sooner, and been brought in with his people at that time I think I would have been just as happy with that as Poch or Conte. I don't think that is any less inspiring than the other two, outside of the emotional aspect of Poch.

But for him to be brought in now, as a 3rd or 4th choice, with Paratici as DOF and Levy still clearly in control of football operations I think it will suck.

He won't have a chance to properly do the job and will be shit on for not getting results which will actually be the fault that we still have Levy running the football side of the club.

He should be a great appointment for us and exactly what we should have been looking for but instead Levy fucked it so bad that it makes little sense now.
Great post.

Ten Hag would be an idiot to accept now. He would be set up to fail from the outset.

Back
Top Bottom