European Super League OFF; Spurs face withdrawal fee

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you support the European Super League

• Total voters
Madrid, Barca and Juventus are all financially fucked because of Covid. Wouldn't surprise me if Liverpool and United are losing out on tons of money as well.

They would have been financially fucked with or without COVID, it just accelerated the process. Barca and Real were in massive debt long before the pandemic.

Perez has been talking about this ESL since 2009.

I wouldn’t be opposed to a new super league or revamp of the champions league but only if you were in it by merit , I know that would exclude us this season at least , but I think part of the joy of our champions league run was because we qualified (albeit not by being champions) this new super league is just like a load of midweek friendlies ! It’s bollox and it’s all about the cash!

16 people voted in favour of this super shit show. I'm not interested in trash talking any fellow fans, but I'm genuinely interested in what those 16 people think is good about this?

This Government especially need to stay the fuck out of it in my view. Only last week they were more than happy to exclude people from football cup final for wafer thin reasons, while looking at vaccination certificates to gain entry forever more. Their moral compass has long since busted for that lot.
They always embarrass themselves as well. Blair pretending he watched Jackie Milburn, Cameron mixing up Aston Villa and West Ham ... the last one that had any genuine interest was Major.

Back
Top Bottom