Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't you lot ever get tired of posting a hundred times a day?

giphy.gif

Is this the time to give Lucas a full run out again ?? Will Sessegnon start the game ? Could Eriksen be given one last chance ? Can Dele find his lost form ??
Find all this out...and more, this afternoon at 4.30 folks :thumbup:

:coys:

Is this the time to give Lucas a full run out again ??
Will Sessegnon start the game ?
Could Eriksen be given one last chance ?
Can Dele find his lost form ??

Find all this out...and more, this afternoon at 4.30 folks :thumbup:

:coys:
Yes
Yes [If fully fit]
No
No [Not today, need players on form, no time to experiment]

An interesting and oft repeated mantra - I think we understand your view now. I suppose it really depends on what you mean by 'out and out strikers', surely not the Shearer, Giroud or Lukaku models?
But how many 'out and out strikers' do Manchester City have? And Liverpool? And Barcelona? And Real Madrid? And Bayern? And Juve? You get the point - teams these days don't need more than one 'out and out striker', and often don't play with even one anyway, because that isn't the way the game is played anymore. Even Man Utd didn't replace Lukaku like for like when he left and let's face it, they'll pay big money for anything with a slight pulse. It's in midfield where games are won and lost these days - Liverpool and Man City have both concentrated on strengthening their attacking midfield and wing positions, which negates the need for a target man (which I have assumed is what you mean by an out and out striker). Sadly our midfield is lacking at the moment - particularly central and defensive midfield, and that's where I think we need to improve. We have the players - but for whatever reason they just aren't playing.

Pocheetino is an idiot believing his way works when clearly it doesn't.

And yes oft repeated because it continues to be so blindingly obvious, and it leaves us short.

I blame Charlie Nicholson, since that cunt has taken over the predictions on sky sports he's had us down to lose virtually every week and he's put some kind of voodoo jinx on us.

With no Kane in tye team Everton and their fans will get a massive lift as he scores for fun against them.

Been confident all week but draw at best now

Back
Top Bottom