Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If he hadn't played Kane in the final he would be getting crucified by the whole country including those banging on about Lucas.
It's the football version of Whack-a-Mole for the internet age, right across the board.

Manager picks A. Social media howls "Why didn't he pick B for fuck's sake?"

Manager picks B. Social media howls "Why didn't he pick C for fuck's sake?"

Manager picks C. Social media howls "Why didn't he pick A for fuck's sake?"

giphy.gif

So today then....

poch picks

Aurier Sanchez alderwiereld davies

winks Ndombele

son eriksen alli

Lucas

Our team today should be the following...

Gazzaniga
Foyth - Sanchez - Alderwiereld - Davies
Sissoko
Ndombele - Lo Celso
Lucas - Son - Dele

I say play Dele further forward, I don't see him as a midfielder, I see him as a goalscorer, a second striker almost, play him up top and him and Lucas can run off Son, Son can press from the front with energy as well.

If Lamela and Vertonghen were fit the team would look different.

I don't want Eriksen anywhere near the team, not even on the bench.

Our team today should be the following...

Gazzaniga
Foyth - Sanchez - Alderwiereld - Davies
Sissoko
Ndombele - Lo Celso
Lucas - Son - Dele

I say play Dele further forward, I don't see him as a midfielder, I see him as a goalscorer, a second striker almost, play him up top and him and Lucas can run off Son, Son can press from the front with energy as well.

If Lamela and Vertonghen were fit the team would look different.

I don't want Eriksen anywhere near the team, not even on the bench.
Talk to me about your username.

If we don't see Lo Celso and NDombele starting and Eriksen is on the pitch I'll be furious AGAIN with Poch.
Its almost inevitable Eriksen will start tho and Lo Celso will get five mins isn't it.

"The most important thing is to try different things," he explains, speaking freely in his native Spanish, "to look for the right connection and the chemistry we need to help us find our strength and solidity again.

No Lloris, Kane or Jan, who will be Captain. Not a lot of choice and none fill me with confidence.
Who will take penalties. Again none fill me with confidence but we probably will not find out
If Eriksen does not play who will take free kicks and corners. All the usual alternatives out, no Trippier, Rose, Lamela, Kane.
From considering this a must win game I am starting to think I would take 0-0 now. Then I remembered our defence is crap. So Son and Moura better make sure if they get a chance they score.
Bloody depressing isn't it.

"The most important thing is to try different things," he explains, speaking freely in his native Spanish, "to look for the right connection and the chemistry we need to help us find our strength and solidity again.

Does he mean like when we put 5 past a team and then the next game we change the entire team and lose the momentum and put players in who couldn't give a shit about even being here and other players that are woefully out of form?

Back
Top Bottom